Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

Tbh I'd advise staying away from gumtree altogether. No meaningful companies advertise on it. You might be lucky and get a lazy recruitment consultant who's uploaded some of their jobs to it but it won't get updated when the vacancy is gone.

see when a job listing states you need to take a numeracy test, what kind of sh*t is on that test?

Algebra, Probability, Statistics

Confidence Limits, Hypothesis Testing, Linear Programming, Derivitives, Basic Calculus, Advanced Calculus etc

thought everyone knew this

durts ur slacking!

Got a interview on the 24th at NHS NCL

Need to kill it

Can not take working no more and i am not looking to go back to the trap!

Got another interview on the 19th and one on the 23rd in watford

All NHS

So 3 interviews in the next week

Badman. Good luck.

I've been applying for 5-6 jobs every day for the last month or so, i didn't hear anything for a while, was getting a bit pissed off with it all

got a call early on Friday morning about a job and they booked an interview for the same day, i went there, passed that and i'm onto stage 2, they are doing reference checks, etc

on that same Friday, i got an email about another job and they booked an appointment for today, i attended that this morning, passed that and they are also doing there vetting/reference checks which should take about a week

so i get home now from todays one, check my email and i got another interview tomorrow lol

mad ting

the hard thing now is going to be choosing which job to take, the first 2 were with big international companies, the work is always there and they pay well, chances to progress are very high, but i mite have to travel up to 70-80 return journey's every now and then, the one i'm going to tomorrow is a job with a smaller company, it's fairly local (within 5 miles from where i live), the pay is standard, nothing to get happy about but it could lead to soemthing that i am still doing in 5 years time, no d*ckhead area managers looking over my shoulder every 5 minutes and that

• Upvote 4

I've been applying for 5-6 jobs every day for the last month or so, i didn't hear anything for a while, was getting a bit pissed off with it all

got a call early on Friday morning about a job and they booked an interview for the same day, i went there, passed that and i'm onto stage 2, they are doing reference checks, etc

on that same Friday, i got an email about another job and they booked an appointment for today, i attended that this morning, passed that and they are also doing there vetting/reference checks which should take about a week

so i get home now from todays one, check my email and i got another interview tomorrow lol

mad ting

the hard thing now is going to be choosing which job to take, the first 2 were with big international companies, the work is always there and they pay well, chances to progress are very high, but i mite have to travel up to 70-80 return journey's every now and then, the one i'm going to tomorrow is a job with a smaller company, it's fairly local (within 5 miles from where i live), the pay is standard, nothing to get happy about but it could lead to soemthing that i am still doing in 5 years time, no d*ckhead area managers looking over my shoulder every 5 minutes and that

#

pos

the grind paid off

• Upvote 1

I passed the third job interview as well but that job is out of the question.

they offered me a 0 hours contract and they said they will contact me when they need me but they guarantee at least 4-5 shifts per week.. so i'm reading through the rest of the contact and spot something in the small print, they make over £600 in deductions from your last wage for uniform, training and other sh*t if you terminate your contract within the first 18 months, so they want to have you sitting around at home waiting for a phone call, no guaranteed work and if you leave, they make money off you smh

not even going to contat them and tell them that i'm not interested though, leave them waiting for me to send my application and contract back while i start my job with one of the other companies lol

got another interview email today, this was a random job that i applied for, Government grants advisor, you basically speak to people (i think its house to house) and tell them what grants are available for them, it's not commision based, fixed salary of 17k and pay rises available, i'm not going to the interview but if anyone from Brum or around there wants the details, drop me a message and i'll send them over

• Upvote 1