Autumn/Winter Appreciation Topic

Guest Ivan Drago

I want that haircutBut feeling the cold on my neckback at this time of year is not the lick
Yh Im pissed I cant even really wear beanies nomore cos theres no hair to come outta the hat.But you should try it though.
I will wait til the spring timeI need hair to cover my neck LOL

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shut up bitch.
loser.
didnt actually say ur name.but u obviously know ur a bitchsnm u cant come back from that.
Well you stated u werent talking to LOGers, and i was the previous female to spk before her...so its obviously me you were tlking to.But am i a bitch? I never knew that. But thanks for letting me kno. ^)

Toast to invisibility
i see its that time for the mandem 2 do dis fur coat ting, well if dats da case ima kum wid da 1975 Men's Mod Two-tone Raccoon Coat swagga stillmensraccooncoatcn7.jpg
LMAO!
I love seeing wooly hats on girls for some reason
UUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM! Or a f*ck*ng Beret.Another UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!Yeah winter >>Brown leather gloves.Eduardo'ing someone in Powerleague.That MAD feeling when you first step in cold, like your nose is burning.Sound of rain on your window.Winter link. Who will it be? Not too late to bag a winner winter sales still on.Dark afternoons.

shut up bitch.
loser.
didnt actually say ur name.but u obviously know ur a bitchsnm u cant come back from that.
Well you stated u werent talking to LOGers, and i was the previous female to spk before her...so its obviously me you were tlking to.But am i a bitch? I never knew that. But thanks for letting me kno. ^)
could have been anyone tbh. but if i shout out 'bitch' and u turn around...says more about u than it does me.i told u to snm as u would jus do urself no favours...u dont listen
Why am i talking to you?

shut up bitch.
loser.
could have been anyone tbh. but if i shout out 'bitch' and u turn around...says more about u than it does me.i told u to snm as u would jus do urself no favours...u dont listen
Why am i talking to you?
i dont know tbh. u felt to get involved in an argument for no reason i guess.
There was no argument in the first place. :confused: NOW STOP...k bai.

I'll standardly say, reading a book to help you chirpse chicks is neekyf*ck knows what u man are thinking, be yourselves ffs. you niggas might aswell hire 'Hitch'
Lol if I took heed of what you thought was neeky in my life I'd probably be on a corner or pen. Allow caring that a guy calling himself "Nino Brown" and his best friend "purecocaine" think that I am neeky. Our lives are clearly measured by different standards.

I'll standardly say, reading a book to help you chirpse chicks is neekyf*ck knows what u man are thinking, be yourselves ffs. you niggas might aswell hire 'Hitch'
Lol if I took heed of what you thought was neeky in my life I'd probably be on a corner or pen. Allow caring that a guy calling himself "Nino Brown" and his best friend "purecocaine" think that I am neeky. Our lives are clearly measured by different standards.
nothin bout standerds its about u reading books on how to attract females or sum bullshiteither way the reading on my neek 'o metre is waaaay high fam

Guest ChoccyLog
This thread reminds me of the Alicia Keys video with Method Man 'If I ain't got you', and Fabolous 'Baby' with Mike Shorey. Nothing better than seeing a cute chick with the bright blue jeans with the knee high 'hooker boots' trudging in the snow on a bright, crisp winter day.
Unfortunately winter is not that picturesque in London.

This thread reminds me of the Alicia Keys video with Method Man 'If I ain't got you', and Fabolous 'Baby' with Mike Shorey. Nothing better than seeing a cute chick with the bright blue jeans with the knee high 'hooker boots' trudging in the snow on a bright, crisp winter day.
I loved that look Alicia had though, Headscarf and all.

It doesn't snow in London?

Guest ChoccyLog
Can I just say, as sad as I am, that vid motivated me to buy those timberland boots :|Cropped parker jacket + wooly hat + Jeans +knee high boots = winning winter look tbh
Its not as pretty when the snow is dirty sludge, lol

Can I just say, as sad as I am, that vid motivated me to buy those timberland boots :|Cropped parker jacket + wooly hat + Jeans +knee high boots = winning winter look tbh
But it's pretty before it becomes dirty sludge right?

But it's pretty before it becomes dirty sludge right?
most of the time it doesnt even settle. just like wet snow.

its a f*ck*ng username, come on now. acting like I'm on road calling myself Nino.

its a f*ck*ng username, come on now. acting like I'm on road calling myself Nino.
its a f*ck*ng book, come on now. acting like I'd pull it out for reference in front of a chick.

its a f*ck*ng book, come on now. acting like I'd pull it out for reference in front of a chick.
Its like buying a book called 'How to have swagger' :/