THE OFFICIAL KNEEJERK REACTION TOPIC.

Seth Rollins

why the f*ck did you sell sendros on loan Wenger you tosserSMHtime for them overconfident wankers to come down from that high horse and start playing some footballRVP played the most sexiest football in the world....man dances around like a fairy....I mean what the f*ck!Walcott is that guy init....banged in a hatrick mans a badman now......PRICKGreat signing that man united fella looks a great piece of furnature that one doesBIG props to hull city.....dont get it twisted this is far from over they gave us what we needed at just the right time we will bounce back from this im MAD right now I need time to get over this so no going Porto away now you guys can go f*ck urselves that is all

f*ck ebouef*ck gallasprickswalcott was playing f*ck*ng pie should of scored 3 f*ck*ng timesshoot u overhyped piece of sh*t u cant run the ball into the netadebayor learn the f*ck*ng offside rule at leastprickdont care denilson is f*ck*ng up cesc's game guys making him play like a dmf*ck rosickyf*ck almunia
lmao

if this continues ima have a field day at the end of the season(feb) with quotes, ryan learnt his lessson last season but TF lmao.

Sticky this, this is the knee jerk reaction topic. Quotes in here CANNOT be used in other topics. Like I said, this is the "kneejerk" reaction.I'm still pissed off. This seriously ruined my mood for the weekend.The sh*ttest team in the Prem beat us at home. F*ck off Wenger, just f*ck off.I'd rather Tony Adams put on some boots at his age now than give Gallas another f*cking minute!

• Upvote 1

Like I was saying throughout pre-season, Arsenal need a commanding aerial presence in defence.Allow thinking you can win the league with 2 mop-up defenders. The amount of times I saw shocking aerial challenges (which resulted in both goals BTW) was disgusting.
been saying this for about 2 seasons now

WHERE THE f*ck IS TF THO
Getting battried by SAS imo
cheezeand we shuda polished the game off. at 1-0 we had around 4 good openings to get the 2nd goalplayers were f*ck*ng around n we got sucker punched. we all know gallas n toure doesnt work we knew this 2 seasons ago from when crouch scored a hatrick against them i said llow itcousin won every header yesterday. or if he didnt gallas/toure head the ball straight into the air

lol @ not having maximum points with that fixture list we were givenour start to the season was EASY. absolute disgrace
Like I was saying throughout pre-season, Arsenal need a commanding aerial presence in defence.Allow thinking you can win the league with 2 mop-up defenders. The amount of times I saw shocking aerial challenges (which resulted in both goals BTW) was disgusting.
been saying this for about 2 seasons now