Could you kill someone

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After a couple days considering this question and the ramifications it may have then I have to say yes, yes I f*ck*ng could.Revenge can sure help you focus.Getting rid of the body? No problem.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">TTKK

After a couple days considering this question and the ramifications it may have then I have to say yes, yes I f*ck*ng could.Revenge can sure help you focus.Getting rid of the body? No problem.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">TTKK
is this a potential wire spoiler?

has any one ever had a dream were you kill someone?
Thats how i kno ur crazy. let me make you dinner
i always have dreams of killing ppl tbh... always in my house as well.. like someone tries to run up in my house and then i kill them in multiple ways.best way so far.. man tries run up the stairs and i threw a weight at his head.. caved his face in.

yh but not out of revengebut just coz i feel like it