Beanie Hats

bane

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flava Dave
where can i get a black fendi one?darker than that
my hat is about as dark as midnight mate, took the pic with the flash on loltry the flagship store, bond street
anywhere i can it online?

I swear whenever thinkingthuglife posts, all i see is "UNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UH UH UH UH BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LA AAAAAAAALAAALALALALLAAAAAA"Retard.Wearing some bait branded knitwear is dead. Even if you did buy it legitly, no-one will think you did. Prada Beanie is any £10 Nike hat to me these days. Same goes for Gucci hats and bags. Least Fendi is different enough to not have bait market stall knock offs in high circulation.

Anyone got or know where I can get the Arsenal beanie grey one with like yellow and white line around it and badge on. Like 2/3 seasons old from when we had the yellow o2 away shirtfrom way back when Ljungberg and Wenger were rocking it I still wasnt it now. PMs if u got

Just go Dalston market. £5. I got one of mine from there. Got my other one from one hat stall on the corner of Wood Green High Road and Turnpike Lane/Westbury Avene. The market in Elephant and Castle also do some.f*ck paying more than £5 for them.

Want to cop a bucket hatsome khakis want to recreate my uncles everyday wear in the 90'sbeanies is a must its comfy and drops sick with almost everything
c/s everything
^ That was me 06 in black with a red logo, then i let my boy borrow it and the donut put it in the washing machine and shrunk it/ruined the material cha!
that happened to my stone island 1