iPhone

Mr. Gayle

10 minutes ago, Yoshie said:

Battery life is KEY for me next upgrade.

Said the 7 has 2 hours more than the 6s ?

/

airpods £129 ffs smh

35 minutes ago, FA23 said:

Ah shallow depth of field on i7+ camera. Sick.

But the Samsung S7 edge still pisses on it given its f1.7, has a better IP rating, removable card, bigger battery, faster CPU, double the RAM and able to use Apple Music.

I'm not sure why anyone would want the 7 tbh

• Downvote 2

Just now, Gage said:

But the Samsung S7 edge still pisses on it given its f1.7

Lets be honest that means nothing, samsungs image processing chip wont touch apples

1 hour ago, LS said:

Not enough for me, S will be worth it though

Hopefully there wont be an S, straight to 8 anniversary edition

Samsung dons always bring out the specs, but does it run better than an iphone? Never.

/

airpods £159 ???

taking the fucking piss

41 minutes ago, FA23 said:

airpods £159 ???

taking the fucking piss

Had to google Apples latest mockery , didn't even know what these were.

Wtf honestly.

at that price i would be perfectly fine with them dead free earphones you get with the device.

Look weird as fuck as well. 1 nudge and they will go flying out of your ear into a drain on the street.

Its been done before aswell, remember when nokias used the mini jack? Had to use an adaptor the normal headphones

I actually thought the airpods shipped with the phone, but you actually have to throw down  £159 for something you're sure to lose in a a couple of months

:rofl:

Worst thing is these things are going to SELL. Them people that turn the outside of Apple stores into refugee camps on release day will be copping.

Apple has launched the new iPhone 7, and it took great pleasure revealing that it would cost the same as the iPhone 6S did when it arrived back in September 2015. Or at least it does if you're not in the UK.

After witnessing a price hike for the OnePlus 3 in Britain following the vote to leave the European Union, UK consumers are getting hit again with the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.

The iPhone 6S started at £539, but those looking to splash the cash on the new iPhone 7 will be asked to part with £599 upfront for the entry level, 32GB device.

That's an additional £60, while those in the US get the same phone for $649 (which works out at just under £500) – the same price as the 6S.

Low blow

At least the iPhone 6S is getting a price cut, but not by as much as you'd hope. Again, taking the US price as our comparison point, the 6S has been slashed by $100 in States. In the UK though, it's dropped by just £40.

That does put a £100 gap between the 32GB 6S and 32GB iPhone 7 - but a quick peek over the pond at our American friends and it's difficult not to feel a little hard done by.

In reality though, many people will pick up the new iPhone 7 or 7 Plus on contract, which will somewhat mask the cost of Apple's latest flagship pairing.

Taking the piss out of uk Customers tbh

Bruh

Have to hand the PR game to Apple

Shits all over the competition

I lost my bloody iPhone 6. 

Went back to my old iPhone 5s but the wifi antenna is broken and it's so slow. I'm thinking to borrow money off my brother until payday to buy a new phone asap. I'm seeing refurbished iPhone 6 64gb for £350

worth it? What would you do? I could live without a phone for a couple weeks but I'm moving city tmrw and starting a new job so I've convinced myself I need one for multiple reasons.

iOS 10 dropping today

Six PM

I'm jumping in headfirst

Please don't let me down Apple

Get a backup in before the pipes get jammed

how is it?

Not mich different