What poster would you most like to see a pic of?

ReZiW

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

goddaz made a topic where all of us upped our pictures and i mean EVERY ONE did it or got it done for them ended up being a ridiculous amount of pages however this was the one time when we were all being respectful and not slewing each other so now is not the right time there are too many giggs topics going on now for me to believe its a safe decent time to do that again.

Guest Ivan Drago
goddaz made a topic where all of us upped our pictures and i mean EVERY ONE did it or got it done for them ended up being a ridiculous amount of pages however this was the one time when we were all being respectful and not slewing each other so now is not the right time there are too many giggs topics going on now for me to believe its a safe decent time to do that again.
some lolting lyrical

soca did a 40+ couple months back. shud happen again round xmas.

soca did a 40+ couple months back. shud happen again round xmas.
What's your thingy off? A film?

Guest TimeBomb
Timebomb i had a dream about him and Scorpz last night we were all chilling, bunning zoots on sum hillsidethen Scorpz yard got burnt but his mum wasnt even pissed cuz they got some sick compensation
:huh: rah duno what to say to that...

Timebomb i had a dream about him and Scorpz last night we were all chilling, bunning zoots on sum hillsidethen Scorpz yard got burnt but his mum wasnt even pissed cuz they got some sick compensation
:huh: rah duno what to say to that...
x2