hold on... DIZZY RASCAL ON NEWSNIGHT

Seymour Cake

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kept it real..... Real StupidSounded like that clueless chelsea fan.. Just chatting absolutely anything.Cant believe they chose a guy who speaks like a 15yr old...Sway, Asher D, Noel Clarke, Bashy, Bev Knight, Jamelia....and so on >>>>>>>>>>>> Dizzie, WIley, Giggs, etc
swear down afta i watched the vidthats who i was thinking of that shudda been on there instead of dizzee, then i saw ur post toothat nigga (noel) chats sence.

tru say dizzee never made it look bad but he never made it look good either... the wider audience wont be thinking any better of black people which is a let down because it is quite rare black youth get put on such an established platform, so when they do get on.. it needs to count...was laughin all the way through tho.. funny guy..."yh i believe they exist... i d-d-d-duno if i care" hirrareous sh*tNoel Clarke or Sway would have been better candidates tho tbh

Some of you are missing the main point that is being made here.Yes, he was positive about it.But he basically just cemented and confirmed the stereotype of the typical young black male, that alot of the U.K have in their minds.Which is- an inarticulate, idiotic, jester, who is unable to string a sentence together in proper english.The BBC knew the image they wanted to convey and he delivered, like the fool he is.He was the walking, talking caricuture of a young black man, brought to life and it was cringeworthy.

Some of you are missing the main point that is being made here.Yes, he was positive about it.But he basically just cemented and confirmed the stereotype of the typical young black male, that alot of the U.K have in their minds.Which is- an inarticulate, idiotic, jester, who is unable to string a sentence together in proper english.The BBC knew the image they wanted to convey and he delivered, like the fool he is.He was the walking, talking caricuture of a young black man, brought to life and it was cringeworthy.
xacly

xacly
f/s

He doesn't proclaim to be a wordsmith or politician.He made his point and answered the questions.
exactlymans being himself whats the point in pretending to be something he aint if he was to go on any different someone here would say he is being fake.let the boy be.he is a grime mc/rapper at no stage should such an artist act any other way than what he is.

He doesn't proclaim to be a wordsmith or politician.He made his point and answered the questions.
exactlymans being himself whats the point in pretending to be something he aint if he was to go on any different someone here would say he is being fake.let the boy be.he is a grime mc/rapper at no stage should such an artist act any other way than what he is.
nah man f*ck that this is about more than artistic integrity, staying true to yourself whatever.this is about realizing the gravity of a situation and acting accordingin the advent of a black man proving to a white world that his colour is not a barometer of the success dizee should've known to come correct on national tv. so what he is a grime mc/rapper ? what you tryna say grime mcs/rappers cant be articulate?i've heard boy in the corner, and whilst i wouldn't call it a razor sharp political/social-narrative or anything like that i know dizzee could've done a much better job representing himself as well as "urban london". and besides all that he looks tony black'd out.