Premier League Week 13 Topic & Matches From Across Europe

Totty

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

liverpool have walked this andy gray just said even tho you shoulnt listen to commos but(he said it after i posted it) just to re affirm my point he said on 43mins "I wouldnt say it has been a walk in the park, but this is the most comfortable half liverpool have had this season"aka walked it
just heard that.well imo i felt Bolton were stringing their passes well early on, obviously without really penetrating the liverpool back line.anyway mehtbh i couldn't care less what andy gray says. the guy loves off liverpool anyway
Did this guy really just say Andy Gray loves Liverpool? LMFAO
Was gona say the same thing... Man is clueless...
ex-evertonian or not he does love gerrard, torres and carra thoughcommentry on thatandy gray going absolutely apeshit about mascherano being sent off:

andy gray dont like us, common knowledge. likes a few of our players because their talent cant be denied but any chance he has to have a pop at us he will take it, our fans dont only hate him because he played for everton. lovesssss to criticise us at any opportunity.also zlatans a beast

i am not saying he is biased towards liverpool, its common knowledge he favours everton and villai am saying he favours a couple liverpool playersand because mascherano sprinting 30 yards to argue a refs decision after being warned not to do it is argubaly a yellow card, especially considering the circumstances.although im not suggesting he was doing it because it was pool, was the best evidence i could find in the 10 seconds i spent looking for it.from a couple clips and the way he talks about gerrard, torres and carra it isn't ridiculous to think AG loves liverpool was my point.but i'll SNM because i really dont care.

trustthey are like a pack of wolves round here, bare suffocatinghad to back totty even if i didnt agree with him
lol at backing someone when you know they're wrong, co sign what Lahi said.
LOL innit. Pack of wolves, its cause more time everyone is on a bandwagon tip around here.

wait robinho was captain for a sec there i thought richards shrunk in the wash lmao sick guymust be true about the brazilians thinking hughes is a jokehow can benjani and vassel start ahead of elano and jo?

but i'll SNM because i really dont care.
lol there really is not point arguing with them scouse ladsonce you debate with one you end up having a million of them quoting you continuously picking at the smallest of thingsshould just create a Liverpool room and lock em all inside imo
HUGE c/s

but i'll SNM because i really dont care.
lol there really is not point arguing with them scouse ladsonce you debate with one you end up having a million of them quoting you continuously picking at the smallest of thingsshould just create a Liverpool room and lock em all inside imo
HUGE c/s
MASSIVE C/S