what do u cream ur boat with

Aquaman

I use a face cream.Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, to be precise.Clinique do a nice range of men's facial care products Aquaman.
nah dats too far.might try shea butter tho wats the best company totty the 1 u posted cah i know palmers do 1
l'occitane(the one i posted), do the the purest form of shea butter, the palmers shea range isn't 100% pure

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

currently using something looking like thispalmers-cocoa-butter-lotion-250ml.jpg
:!:
This is the cocoa butter you should be using on your faceNot that vaseline like stuff that comes in a tub
C/SWhenever I hear someone tell me they use vaseline all Im thinking is the one meant for lips and ting.My imagination has ppl smearin it over their faces like they some boxers up in ere

shea butter straight from the motherland
I miss this stuff, I used to use it on my hair as well which made it feel nice. I've been begging my nan to send me some-but she wants me BUY it from her.I rotate my creams, I just finished with cocoa butter and I'm now currently using astral. My mum said I should actually be using face cream not body cream but meh...I can't be bothered.

Guest Brother Mouzone
I use Aqueous Cream.
Take note of thisAqueus cream for washing, and aqueousmoisturiser cream is VERY good for your skin, especially if you are black - its fragrenceless and it doesnt leave you all greasy with blocked pores like cocoa butter does.

vaseline intensive caredermatalogically testedthey changed that one now or changed the packagin to ultra dry skin, makes me feel like a eczema kid buyin it tbhcant have any perfumed, over chemicalised rubbish on my face, i get this nasty stinging rash on my cheeks, orrible

Guest Brother Mouzone
vaseline intensive caredermatalogically testedthey changed that one now or changed the packagin to ultra dry skin, makes me feel like a eczema kid buyin it tbhcant have any perfumed, over chemicalised rubbish on my face, i get this nasty stinging rash on my cheeks, orrible
Aqueous is you, baaaaaby

Aqueous is you, baaaaaby
nah, cos then when i go on the underground and its all hot an that, my face will start watering