BNP Memberlist has been leaked.

Barney Stinson

find it shockingmy area is fully ethnicso many bnp members they branch from where i live to where i blaze to where i go collegethat sh*t is taken for grantedlike Colin or Gary from Spar are not serving you in the counter but then thinking f*ck*ng nigger go back home, then say thanks and bye mate
those sly ones dergiving u sum plainface, but offer excelent service

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
find it shockingmy area is fully ethnicso many bnp members they branch from where i live to where i blaze to where i go collegethat sh*t is taken for grantedlike Colin or Gary from Spar are not serving you in the counter but then thinking f*ck*ng nigger go back home, then say thanks and bye mate
those sly ones dergiving u sum plainface, but offer excelent service
Rejected Tesco advertising slogan #236.

那么某些老白人半有之心说" dvds ?" 我今天走了通过他在方式家的一间客栈附近从工作 那么呀
thats deep
:lol:
lmfao
:lol: :lol: :lol: Deep
How the f*ck is my uncle Toney on there?! Prick.He's definately not getting a Christmas card this year.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Deep part 2
http://bnpnearme.co.uk/Some one has WAY too much time on their hands!
and WOW, site is sick but wow, someone went .. Deep!them ppls whose names and info got exposed are pissed though.

W4 5NW - Mr Steve MansfieldW3 8NX - Ms Louise Brackenbury <<< Would hate to be her TBH... 5 mins from South Acton Estate...W4 5AZ - Mr Paul BrittonW4 4DJ - Mr Frederick C. PrettyW4 4EQ - Mr Pavel HarokW3 6NL - Mr Shayne TocherW3 7AQ - Miss Moira ShandW3 6TJ - Mr John QuinnW3 0AH - Mr David StewartW3 0PL - Mrs Joan S. CoraniW4 1ND - Mr Daniel WilesTW8 9QU - Mr Keith GrovesTW9 3EA - Mr David CunninghamW3 7DW - Mrs Winifred M. UndeyW5 4NT - Mr T. J. ShepherdTW8 0RW - Mr Glen A. MaeghtW5 5RJ - Mr Greg DabrowskiW12 0AB - Mrs Sheila HunterW12 0AU - Mr Stephen SmallTW9 2AN - Mr Michael PyeTW8 0QW - Mr Luis WilliamsW12 9JF - Miss C. WilliamsTW9 2DZ - Mr Nicholas EriksenW6 0UH - Ms Rebekah PeacheyTW8 9LZ - Mr Willem HendrikseSW14 8DT - Mr Tim HaighW12 8JF - Mr Derek DineenSW14 8DF - Mr Philip RogersHA9 6HP - Mr Robert MulhallNW10 9ET - Mr Russell Quinn

Afgoon one for you loveMrRobertMulhall16 Derek AvenueWembleyMiddlesexHA9 6HPn630882597_1073434_6816.jpgMrRichardRyder2 Dudley RoadSouth HarrowMiddlesexHA2 0PR0208 864 [email protected] (English). Advanced plumberLives on my friends road, a teacher as well, probably at Whitmore.MrsLesleyKaminski76 Park LaneSouth HarrowMiddlesexHA2 8NH0208 422 [email protected] 5290 (99)Also lives 5 mins from me among a dozen or so others.As said before, no one will do anything although Bert if you're on it...

on one link BNP members were panicking asking to check if certain names were on the list and one brer was checking for them then someone droppedAnonymous said: Can someone check if there is a Ben Dover on the list i just need to be sure.JohninBasel said: There's no Ben Dover on the list.ah toilet humour :lol:some of the comments are too much.

anonymous: I found this list posted on Various Islamic Muslim Forums and Jewish Boards - some of the people on there are nutters and whackos! sh*t knows what happens if alqaeda or IDF gets hold of that!
anonymous: Dont forget Nigerian fraudsters will be using this!
anonymous:"Going to be fun paying visits to the addresses. Do you want to know the name and address of the first one of you we will visit on Thursday night?18 November 2008 21:15"admin: Your IP has been saved and will be forwarded to the police if you continue.
anonymous: It's like lifting up a big paving slab and watching the woodlice scurrying for cover. Tee hee hee.

You do know that being a member of the BNP doesn't immediately mean you "want all the coons and wogs to f*ck off back home" right?If I didn't know most of you were just puffing your chests out and acting up for your fellow forumers, I would be find the irony of such ignorance towards other people to be pretty amusing.

You do know that being a member of the BNP doesn't immediately mean you "want all the coons and wogs to f*ck off back home" right?
sounds like your on the listlets face it most members of the bnp are dumb anyways, how they think they will ever get any power anywhere that matters and how any of there policies BAR immigration would benefit them unless they are lower working class white scum with no qualifications or skills complaining about immigrants taking there mimimum wage toilet cleaning jobs which they wouldnt even goto anyways is beyond thought....not to mention ignorant people who are easily swayed into joining such parties because they believe everything the daily mail says and really think theres only 300 white people in england even thouht they only know 3 foriegners and 1s there GP.The rest are racist and shook to be apart of the National Front....The worrying part of the list is that it proves for years what people have been saying about certain people with authority and are in positions to influence children/local communities being Racist and still nothing being done about it.and to those saying BNP is not a racist party or have anything to do with the national front (you again roy) then all i have to say is even coca cola have a caffiine and sugar free versoin, sky do a basic package and certain rappers tone themselves down when in the public/commercial eye.owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Was listenin to TalkSport last night and they were talking about how BNP are d*ckheads etc... Should these BNP people be working in schools, be doctors and police ment etc...BNP's Mission Statement...

We use the term indigenous to describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the historic migrations from mainland Europe.
TBH if they were to get get in control the country would be DRY...VIP2 would most likely have to come to an end...

Was listenin to TalkSport last night and they were talking about how BNP are d*ckheads etc... Should these BNP people be working in schools, be doctors and police ment etc...BNP's Mission Statement...
We use the term indigenous to describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the historic migrations from mainland Europe.
TBH if they were to get get in control the country would be DRY...VIP2 would most likely have to come to an end...
adrian goldberg?

Guest WAVESURFER

LOL @ this:

BNP MEMBERLIST AWARDS:"THE MIND BOGGLES" AWARD:Mr Darren Charles. Activist. Membership suspended 20.9.05 (inappropriate tattoo). Suspension lifted 27.09.05 (WHAT WAS IT? A Dr. DRE TATTOO?)BEST EMAIL ADDRESS:Mr Tim Rudge. [email protected] EMAIL ADDRESS (Runner up):Mr Doug Thwaites. [email protected] SKILLS AWARD (1):Mr Vernon Atkinson. Activist - Makes kites with BNP logos.USEFUL SKILLS AWARD (2):Mr Ronald Anthony Frankland. Activist - Qualified firefighter, farrier, equine dentist. Semi-retired.BEST ALL ALL ROUNDER AWARD: Mr Rod Chapman. Window cleaner. Former pig farmer. Pagan prison chaplain. Hobbies: growing mistletoe, rune making (wood).THEY'LL LET ANYONE IN THESE DAYS AWARD: Paul Shadd*ck. Report from Mike Howson 2/8/07: member describes himself as a witch: potential embarrassment if active.THE ARISTOCRACY IS ALIVE & WELL AWARD: Lord Adam Murray. [email protected] Activist - Business owner (antiquities). Pubic speaker. Has two suits of medieval 14th & 15th century armour and can joust for rallies.
Especially the guy with the e-mail address '[email protected]'. :lol:

You do know that being a member of the BNP doesn't immediately mean you "want all the coons and wogs to f*ck off back home" right?
sounds like your on the listlets face it most members of the bnp are dumb anyways, how they think they will ever get any power anywhere that matters and how any of there policies BAR immigration would benefit them unless they are lower working class white scum with no qualifications or skills complaining about immigrants taking there mimimum wage toilet cleaning jobs which they wouldnt even goto anyways is beyond thought....not to mention ignorant people who are easily swayed into joining such parties because they believe everything the daily mail says and really think theres only 300 white people in england even thouht they only know 3 foriegners and 1s there GP.The rest are racist and shook to be apart of the National Front....The worrying part of the list is that it proves for years what people have been saying about certain people with authority and are in positions to influence children/local communities being Racist and still nothing being done about it.and to those saying BNP is not a racist party or have anything to do with the national front (you again roy) then all i have to say is even coca cola have a caffiine and sugar free versoin, sky do a basic package and certain rappers tone themselves down when in the public/commercial eye.owwwwwwwwwwwwww
saved

Guest Brother Mouzone

If BNP came into power the country would be in an even deadlier financial crisis than it is at the moment+Saying its ironic and discrimination to beleive all members of the BNP are rubbish is bullshitThe party itself is racist.If you support an organisation or are a member of an organisation that is racist, I am going to have to assume you are too.YES there may be the odd member (which would have incrased signifigantly over recent months) who voted for them out of kneejerk, e.g. in response to the immigration problems/crime that they promise to clean upBUT if you are a MEMBER of the party, I think you are bound to be racist.As for beleiving otherwise, when I see it, i'll be convinced.+ Ices bars smacked it.

saved

From another forum....a boxing one to be precise

When my son was born last year, he was brought into the world by a foreign doctor. He was only 31 weeks and weight about 3lb. As a result of that he spent 3 weeks on the intensive care section of the maternity ward and his little incubator was next to another little boy who's parents were Afghani's. I tell you what, every time we came in to tend to our son they would give us a warm smile and endeavour to speak as much english to us as possible. They also changed the baby's nappies and were there round the clock - the staff nurses didnt have to lift a finger for them as they did it all themselves. During the second week of our son being there, the Afghan family left as he was healthy enough to go home. Then around a few hours later, the doctors brought in an incubator with a tiny little boy in. There were tubes and monitors all over him and also we noticed stitches along his little belly. The nurses told us that his heart was born back to front and he had no bowel - basically he had no bumhole. The surgeons were had just operated on him straight from birth were all very worried about him. Then about 30 mins later the mother came in, a greasy haired white girl in her early 20's. The nurses stopped her approaching the incubator on account of her stinking of cigarettes. She had big massive earrings and loads of soverign rings on. Then the following day a young chav with a shell suit on came swanning in, again the nurse told him to wash his hands and wait 15 mins as he stank of cigs too. We heard him saying how proud of his son he was, but that he had arranged to meet his mates in the pub and could only stay 20 mins..... the baby was probably not going to live very long and he was more interested in meeting his mates in the pub ??The day we proudly left the hospital, as we approached the main entrance there were 2 heavily pregnant white women, smoking fags next to a litter bin. Proper scumbags. No wonder we had the baby P situation occur in this day and age. For me the whole hospital experience showed our society for what it really is. Lots of whinging white people on benefit who think the world owes them a living. The lion's share of these BNP muppets are white arseholes who are too stupid to understand what they are truly supporting - and the rest are simply racist pricks. And i bet they all eat a nice chinese or Indian takeaway after a hard day's campaigning !