THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

I have never stayed in hostels in NYC so i cannot really help you.The only info i have regarding hostels is NEVER stay in Chelsea's Inn (or something along those lines) in Manhattan. They are extremely dirty and unorganised.Ofte overcharge your card and usually overbooked. Once my friend came home from sight seeing to find a naked man sleeping in her bed. EVEN though all her luggage was visible and this was in a private room.Just have a search on the internet and refer to the areas i recommended to stay in and you should be bless.

I have never stayed in hostels in NYC so i cannot really help you.The only info i have regarding hostels is NEVER stay in Chelsea's Inn (or something along those lines) in Manhattan. They are extremely dirty and unorganised.Ofte overcharge your card and usually overbooked. Once my friend came home from sight seeing to find a naked man sleeping in her bed. EVEN though all her luggage was visible and this was in a private room.Just have a search on the internet and refer to the areas i recommended to stay in and you should be bless.
Tell her im sorry about that, i lost my room key.

brooklyn hiphop festival tomorrow peeps, be there or be squarefeat.Pharoahe MonchDJ PremierStyles Pdead prezSmif N WessunGrand PubaJ PeriodTorae and Marco PoloTiye PhoenixKeys N KratesBrown Bag All StarsDJ ParlerDJ MisbehaviourMetermaidsDonny GoinesNyleEagle NebulaBrokn EnglshChildren Of The Nightcan't wait man

brooklyn hiphop festival tomorrow peeps, be there or be squarefeat.Pharoahe MonchDJ PremierStyles Pdead prezSmif N WessunGrand PubaJ PeriodTorae and Marco PoloTiye PhoenixKeys N KratesBrown Bag All StarsDJ ParlerDJ MisbehaviourMetermaidsDonny GoinesNyleEagle NebulaBrokn EnglshChildren Of The Nightcan't wait man
you (and i take lofa is there as well) are so f*ck*ng lucky