The runnin man

queen101

Hold on girl hasnt confirmed that he hasnt spoke to her since then for two years so i doubt thats the case. thats nuts if true. But i salute my man for dussing certain man let their pride get in the way (i wud tbh) and wudda got duppied.Out of all of the recently dead teens, i bet half cudda walked away before the situation got as sticky as it did.

A night bus to South London!? Are you f*ck*ng mad!? I wouldn't have gone in the first place and if I had and ended up in that situation I would've done the same thing. From when the guy tried to hit him, he knew what time it was. Allow talking after someone has swung at your face! Wtf.And I wouldn't have called you again either. Allow having that conversation.

You ladies are being unrealistic.You reckon he could have got away if he went to grab your hand and made you run with him?This isn't some Indiana Jones bullshit where you happen to get away just in the nick of time. He would run considerably slower as he has baggage and therefore the bag of man are more likely to get him.They were targeting him, not you, so he's not thinking you were in danger. And to be honest, if they really wanted to trouble you they probably would have from jump. I would have cut just like him to be fair. Only way that changes is if it is the other half. If you are a date or link I'm looking to cut to save myself in the hope they wouldn't harm you.I personally don't understand why he should get your forgiveness.
c/s alllla this

I DIDNT EXACTLY EXPECT HIM TO FEND/TAKE A BEATING FOR ME.. COS IF I WAS IN HIS POSITION I WOULD PROBABLY DO THE SAME.BUT FOR HIS OWN SAKE FOR HIS OWN BEHALF, HE SHOULD OF ATLEAST SAID SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF, LOOK I DONT WANT NO TROUBLE, IVE HAD A NICE NIGHT OBVIOUSLY WE BOTH HAVE PLACES TO GO SO JUS LLOW IT INNIT BRUV KEEP IT MOVIN....OR SOOOOOOOOOMETHING OF THE SORT.BUT INSTEAD, HE CHOSE TO SAY NOTHING AT ALL, AND JUST RUN?AH WELL, THIS IS DEAD NOW .. SOMEONE DELETE DA TING. NO ONES REALLY GIVING ADVICE, MAYBE I SHOULD TAKIN PICS OF MY DINNER - THAT'LL GET MORE INTEREST I RECON
LMFAOif them man are looking for trouble there gonna see this talk as weekness n pounce in fact they would prob box man mid sentanceletting you know he was gonna cut would have let them man know he was gonna cutu aint wife i comend the guy

Probably did the right thing tbh, he was never gonna come out of this situation as a winnerI'd have probably said something along the lines of what you said "i've had a night out, i aint looking for trouble etc."And then if it was obvious they just wanted to bang somebody up I would cut like he did, why the f*ck am I gonna stand there and get wetted just so a link don't think I'm soft?

HE SHUDDA SED SOMETHING. ON HIS OWN BEHALF DATS ALL IM SAYING.I UNDERSTAND......... HE WAS IN DAT SITUATION AN FELT VUNERABLE... HE ORIGINNALY AINT FROM SOUTH, HES BY HIMSELF... THERES ABOUT 6-8 MAN.... HE WAS UNCOMFORTABLE IN HIS OWN SKIN, PROB THOUGHT I SHUDNT OF COME OUT MY HOUSE. BUTBUTBUTHE SHOULD OF STILL SAID SOMETHING, ATLEAST.YOU MAN AINT GETTIN IT.. HE SAID. NOTHING.. NADA.. JUS RAN OFF IN DA BLINK OF AN EYE.AN IMAGINE........ THESE DUDES ONLY WANTED HIM TO f*ck OFF SO THEY COULD GET MY NUMBER, ............ THEY ALSO TOOK A LOOK AT MY WATCH AN SAID YEAH DATS A NICE WATCH STILL *HINT HINT* I COULD TAKE THAT OFF YOU REAL QUICK. (WHICH THEY COULD HAVE) COS WHO AM I TO STAND UP TO 6-8 MAN. BUT I STILL FENDIN FOR MYSELF AN SAID U KNOW WHAT UD HAV TO TAKE MY WRIST OFF FOR DAT. AN AS FOR HOLLARIN AT ME NEARLY 2 YRS LATER.. HE SAW ME INNIT AN OBVIOUSLY REMEMBERED WHO I WERE AN MAYBE....... M A Y B E, COMPLETLY FORGET HE RAN OFF?! I DUNNO

He didn't give a sh*t about you or your watch, just his welfare.But he weren't nothing to you or vice-versa so whether or not you hold his actions against him depends on how you feel about him...I personally have moved in the last 2 years, and I'm around new people all the time. Why preggeh with old links? If you liked him then you would have contacted him alie? llow the mountain out of this mole hill, just do what your doin... Keep it movin... Find a link from VIP2 or sutten.

segfvdgLOL @ this.Scenario:My guy is SLIPPING IN SOUTH LONDON with a girl he has just linked.Some man want to wrap him up, and sh*t will get sticky.Even if it is just 6-8 man I've learn't the hard way that trying to act brave will leave you in A&E either way.That guy knew the climate so he clocked you was not the target.He legged it, you are both kool end of, should just forgive him tbh.

same thing happened to me, when i was wid my bredrin he ran off and left me cos he sawsome ppl he had beef with..lol it was jokes tho cos 1 minute we were talking then next min he jus running... didnt even see the boys.. so i had noo idea why he was running, but finallycaught up with him and he told me, thought fair enough and jus carried on talkin as normal

same thing happened to me, when i was wid my bredrin he ran off and left me cos he sawsome ppl he had beef with..lol it was jokes tho cos 1 minute we were talking then next min he jus running... didnt even see the boys.. so i had noo idea why he was running, but finallycaught up with him and he told me, thought fair enough and jus carried on talkin as normal
This is a good understanding woman.

HE SHUDDA SED SOMETHING. ON HIS OWN BEHALF DATS ALL IM SAYING.I UNDERSTAND......... HE WAS IN DAT SITUATION AN FELT VUNERABLE... HE ORIGINNALY AINT FROM SOUTH, HES BY HIMSELF... THERES ABOUT 6-8 MAN.... HE WAS UNCOMFORTABLE IN HIS OWN SKIN, PROB THOUGHT I SHUDNT OF COME OUT MY HOUSE. BUTBUTBUTHE SHOULD OF STILL SAID SOMETHING, ATLEAST.YOU MAN AINT GETTIN IT.. HE SAID. NOTHING.. NADA.. JUS RAN OFF IN DA BLINK OF AN EYE.AN IMAGINE........ THESE DUDES ONLY WANTED HIM TO f*ck OFF SO THEY COULD GET MY NUMBER, ............ THEY ALSO TOOK A LOOK AT MY WATCH AN SAID YEAH DATS A NICE WATCH STILL *HINT HINT* I COULD TAKE THAT OFF YOU REAL QUICK. (WHICH THEY COULD HAVE) COS WHO AM I TO STAND UP TO 6-8 MAN. BUT I STILL FENDIN FOR MYSELF AN SAID U KNOW WHAT UD HAV TO TAKE MY WRIST OFF FOR DAT. AN AS FOR HOLLARIN AT ME NEARLY 2 YRS LATER.. HE SAW ME INNIT AN OBVIOUSLY REMEMBERED WHO I WERE AN MAYBE....... M A Y B E, COMPLETLY FORGET HE RAN OFF?! I DUNNO
smh at you, he did the right thing tbhIf he would of tried to talk to them it would probably of provoked them more,Do you think if he said "llow me ive had a good night" there just gunna walk off and say sorry...plus if he did stay and got rushed or shanked or whatever they were planning to do, you probably would have said to him why didn't you run

SMH

LMFAOthis is a comedy sketch waiting to happeni can imagine ur face LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLlooking in the distance u know. man was planning his escape routeoh sh*t*deep breath*wow
c/s.. he did the right thing! Forget trying to stand there and have words.. from when they've barged him- they're out looking for trouble & trying to talk to them isn't an option cause they wouldn't have listened. Did u not try contact him the next day to see if he got home alright??