Kaka vs Gerrard

Heero Yuy

Only person touchin Gerrard at the moment is Messi but the bandwagon hate for Gerrard/Liverpool on this site is so ridiculous nobody will admit it
God.jpglol @ GOD plainfacing youthe real one not that coke head
Your one of the ones i mentionedCant judge a player without bringing bias into itLOL @ really thinkin Kaka has got anythin on Gerrard at the moment, its silly reallyAs said, only person above Gerrard is Messi, beg you come with a valid reason as to how Kaka is better than GerrardNobody else, just you, because i dont see no reason comin from ya

Bane is a wind up merchant, why you trying to ask him to make sense. I bet even he doesnt believe the sh*t he spouts.Sometimes i try to come in here and argue with logic, but then remember 1. Its VIP2 2. Its Football 2 much passion/emotion for that ish. Anyways back to it, 2u5dtp0.gif

How the f*ck can we judge this when NONE of us see Kaka enough.Seriously.
You say this like the whole forum only has 5 channels, no internet connection at home and stopped watching serie a football when football italia got taken off the air.

Are you seriously trying to me that people see over half of Kaka's games a season?Seriously?Too many people on this forum go on like they're football connoisseurs when in reality they only see see games on MOTD and/or the odd game on Sky Sports when their mum lets them. The kind of guys that you ask if they saw their team play last weekend and they were "out shopping at the time".

Guest Wu-Tang

^LolI agree.Tbf I think most wouldnt even see most premiership games, let alone any Serrie A ones.Thats where my agreement with you stops thoguh, Arsenal c*nt.

Are you seriously trying to me that people see over half of Kaka's games a season?Seriously?
It's possible to see around 20+ games or at least extended highlights from any player from one of major European leagues especially if they're are playing in CL and the Uefa cupSurely thats enough to judge a playerTake for example the person on here thats been following AZ's season in the Dutch league or the people that have been following La LigaOnly time I'll agree with you is when people for example start hyping about some fm wonderkid from the Kazakhstan league or some sh*t like that and saying he would be sick in the prem

Are you seriously trying to me that people see over half of Kaka's games a season?Seriously?Too many people on this forum go on like they're football connoisseurs when in reality they only see see games on MOTD and/or the odd game on Sky Sports when their mum lets them. The kind of guys that you ask if they saw their team play last weekend and they were "out shopping at the time".
LOLOLARRRRRE TOU TULSEEEE IN DISGUISE??ARRRRRRE YOU TULSEHILL IN DISGUISE?tbh last season I would say I watched easily over 30 matches in la liga so to say people dont/cant is a bit silly now isnt it?

lionelmessi21.jpg"Cam down cam down"
So far 39 apps, 30 goals, 13 assistsrte3ig.gif
Despite the fact the level of defending in Spain is shocking those stats are ridiculous.
lol those stats, guy is unstoppable might aswell just shot him or atleast try and pay him off to have a bad game
Rooney is Englands best player without a doubt.
I do normally rate your football knowledge but that post their is making me question your sanityand lol at this reaching 6 pages

• 2 years later...