Champions League/Uefa Cup QF L1 Thread

Agony

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait...have i got this wrong?goddaz didn't know that he was arguing with a spurs fan?despite:the username "Yiddo" palacios in a spurs kit in aviand the fact he even called him a spurs fansomeone answer me before i go nuts
He's new to football mayne!Probably thought he was jewishdoesn't even know who Palacios is.*Remembers why he got the clueless avi*

Performance was utterly horriblePoor defending. Toothless attack. Look like we didnt want it. Outplayed and out fought. Massive Massive job to try and get to the semis, stranger things have happened but boy.

We got beaten fair & square. Chelsea were the better team tonight no doubt.Gerrard was missing.Torres was proper missing in the 2nd half.Defence was poor.I'm still CONFIDENT we'll beat Chelsea & go through.
lol
lol is all the closest Spurs fans will get to the CL.PMSL.
youve probs never been a CL game in your life and would never get to a finalat least I would be there if spurs were thereand your sentence dont even make sense, confident your going to win 3 - 0 at SB and sentences that look like they were written by an 11 year old is a fail
:lol:Your lucky you said 'probs'. Like I haven't been to bare pool CL/UEFA/PL/FA etc games. Smh.So this is an exam? We are in school? Ok Mr Teacher. If your going to start dissing my sentences even though they were not infact sentences but bullet points. I beg you go back & read what is highlighted in red. Do you know why?25t92dy.jpgWhere are your capitals? Full stops? Correct grammar? Correct placing of commas? Spelling? EtcPMSL.
ROFL @ Arguing with a f*ck*ng SpudArguingWithA Spud?A SPUD!!!!!??!?!?!?!??!A......... SPUD????????????!!!!!!!2m2c0w3.gif
:rofl:I didn't know. *makes a note*
I didnt need to say moreyou ended yourselfand lol @ over enthusiastic Jew

Lucas was outta his depth 2niteThe chavs bossed the midfieldDrogba shoudda got 3, it could've been worse Gullit got it spot on, Gerrard shoudda been alongside Alsono, with Yossi off TorresAlso LOL @ the rent boys "wheres ur famous atmosphere"

Calling my name why?You seem to have no opinions on football until its time to get the sly digs in after a poor result for another team, just post the same sh*t again and again like some trojan virus.
PMSLLLLLLLLLLLDEADEDdsgfdhfghJEEZE dont want to see you type ever againfdgjOMFG!!!!!!!1111 :D

Guest Wavelength
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMURKO COME OUT FROM UNDER THERE, OPEN YORU CURTIANS, LET THE LIGHT HIT YOUR FACEI KNOW YOUR TEAMS A DISGRACE AND CHELSEA BAWSED YOUR TEAM ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT LETS BE REALLIVERPOOL WERE NEVER A BIG DEAL, FROM TIME YOUR CLUBS RUN BY AN AMERICAN IAN BEALE DONT PULL A FROWNGERRARDS MADE A LIVING OFF HITTING BALLS HARD AND LIVERPOOL FANS SUCK HIS CROWN, TONIGHT YOU GOT PIED AND YOUR MASTER HAD NOWHERE TO HIDE, PIPES ARE WELL N TRUELY DOWN
Wheres Lahi at?pricelessliverpool.jpg :D :D
:D

Theres a debate at work, and now im confused myself.Exactly How many goals do Liverpool and Man Utd have to score to progress, assuming Chelsea and Porto do not score any in the 2nd leg??Dont u hate it when people make me unsure about what I already apparenty know...