eski dance tonight who is coming!!!!!!!!!

The Somalian

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at the way you lot are all sucking of a guys crackhole coz he bottled someone- like this sh*t doesnt happen in almost any rave. any random guy can bottle someone - so what?bare neeks in this forum
go buy griminal some flowers fam
not even brudda i dont even like dis boy - thinks he bad coz of his brother but the way u lot are excited over a bottle to a head is neeky
y do u keep arguing with people as if to say they know what they are talking about

smhjust smfhcant even be f*cked with grime these days apart from a few artists.oh and dr.001 is right, as a white lad i find it embarrasing going grime raves and seeing f*ck*ng plums standing round copying skanks they've seen on youtube videos and looking so deep into grime, knowing everything about mc's etc etc

Why, is grime just for the blackies to listen to?
i werent saying that at all, its just this new wave of white grime fans are f*ck*ng cringeworthy man, you cant deny it :lol:
tbh, ive never seen them apart from brick lane and the odd DC when they have fagness like Seb Chew on the listi doubt they go to the roadish venues and they defo aren't in the majority in the outer london onesalsoit's BBK's crowd mostly, not the whole scene

mani swear people dont seem to have learnt from the old eskimo dancesif there are 2 people / crews clashing you literally need a wall of people, or a physically barrier of some sort between themlooks from that vid like griminal got a better response which sent tempz into a rage