Is this worth it?  

1. 1. Should I link it?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO not worth the trek.If I was clubbing out of London and had nowhere to stay then maybe.

This chick lives in Macclesfield, googles telling me its 184 miles away and a 3 1/2 drive awayn5674250756235285227612.jpgw376.png
I can also make some chinchin out this bitches neck. ChinchinIngredients* 3 cups flour* 1 cup butter or margarine* 1 egg* 1 teaspoons baking powder* ½ cup water* ½ cup milk (or an additional cup of water)* Sugar* Vegetable oil, for fryingProcedure1. Mix all the ingredients together (except oil) to form a dough.2. Sprinkle some flour on a cutting board or other flat surface. Knead the dough until smooth (about 10 minutes).3. Tear off a piece of dough and flatten it (about ½-inch thick) on the cutting board.4. Cut the dough into 1-inch squares.5. Pour some sugar in a paper bag (to coat the chinchin after it is fried).6. Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.7. Place a few of the squares into the oil and fry until golden brown.8. Place the fried chinchin on a paper towel for a few seconds to soak up the extra oil (do not cool).9. Place the chinchin into the bag of sugar and shake to coat all sides. Serve.Nigga can make 3 dozen chinchins from this ricky hatton cupcake beech. shet.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you feel to beat it just cos she wants it and you canya making a hoe of yourself when you link chicks for the sake of it if you WANT to go there then by all means do it i wouldnt diss you for that even if she aint what i deem as attractive cos its on YOU and your business but dont do it if ya dont feel to.oh and dont ask anyone on a forum this kinda question again