Dream Rave

Fresh

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt rate either of them EZ tings that highly. The first one was better than second. That Rossi B and Luca one was deep.

Mighty CrownBlack Chiney with Tony Matterhorn on micRodiganMr Playf*ck 10
+ HLCPreemo must have the old skool tunes I wanna hear. f*ck it, he can play his own songsDash in a Jungle dj with Det and Skibadee on some throwback to 94 sh*t only 30mins thoughPay off the feds and have a So Solid set. Romeo, Mega, Asher and Scatt D with anyone DJin. Neuch can jump on as well. Then a live PA of Rap Dis, They Dont Know and Dynamite come out for Envy then do Boo.My party >>>>>>>>> /threadIs Trevor Nelson good yeah? I heard him one time and he was sh*t. Took him for the RnB Westwood ever since

Bare people crying about me saying I didn't rate that mix.I think westwood is heavy for tune selection, but is ultra sh*t.Infact, in a westwood rave, I have never EVER heard the guy mix.Now that is sh*t, but the selection is sick, just like I think EZ is sick.

EZFreq NastyMampi SwiftMak10Kenny KenSlimzeeFontiand myself everone else can fuk off.
Dun know Mampi is big, my boys uncle
NOT ANYMORE.GUY FELL OFF BIG TIME.CAN'T EVEN MIX PROPERLY ANYMORE.
spud him for me digits.Edward mampi is the double drop king though.. sayin that i aint been dnb raving in years so your probably right.

He doesnt mix, never hasDont even rate his selection much these days either but thats only judgin from his radio show(s) hes too bandwagonish now with the tunes he plays, havent seen him in a club for a while though
Well why you crying about my comment???It wasn't malicious what so ever.Yeah, doesn't mix what so ever, though when I went to his event it was sick.

Who likes Tiesto?
I dont but a mate of mine does and he seen him lastyear in Ibiza and said he didnt rate him, wasnt as good as he expectedSurely he couldnt of been that sh*t cause from what ive heard about his live sets theyre usually pretty good, he was probably just expectin too much and he said the ticket to get in cost him a bomb aswell
He doesnt mix, never hasDont even rate his selection much these days either but thats only judgin from his radio show(s) hes too bandwagonish now with the tunes he plays, havent seen him in a club for a while though
Well why you crying about my comment???It wasn't malicious what so ever.Yeah, doesn't mix what so ever, though when I went to his event it was sick.
calm down inniti was backin up your statement you dunce

Who likes Tiesto?
I dont but a mate of mine does and he seen him lastyear in Ibiza and said he didnt rate him, wasnt as good as he expectedSurely he couldnt of been that sh*t cause from what ive heard about his live sets theyre usually pretty good, he was probably just expectin too much and he said the ticket to get in cost him a bomb aswell
calm down inniti was backin up your statement you dunce
Why the cuss???You were crying about my EZ comment & I was addressing it.I agreed with your comment about Westwood then you send for me???Who's the dunce with no sense now??? :rolleyes: :arrow:

Whoever was DJ'ing at Living Proof, Saturday just gone. Tronics & Bayy know the levels.That night just confirmed I can only party to HH. And Westwood nah mek it. Too many bait tunes.
Where was this? I been meaning to party to HH for a long time.I once heard Hello New World but I was in Yoyo's and I dont really like that place.

Whoever was DJ'ing at Living Proof, Saturday just gone. Tronics & Bayy know the levels.That night just confirmed I can only party to HH. And Westwood nah mek it. Too many bait tunes.
Where was this? I been meaning to party to HH for a long time.I once heard Hello New World but I was in Yoyo's and I dont really like that place.
Yoyo's is fulla dem Star Trek neeks. Makes me sickI can jam to HipHop not party to. Would go there on a social ting more than a skankin ting. Will reach though. Them throwback sets they usually do for them Hip Hop concerts are usually big

EZFreq NastyMampi SwiftMak10Kenny KenSlimzeeFontiand myself everone else can fuk off.
Dun know Mampi is big, my boys uncle
NOT ANYMORE.GUY FELL OFF BIG TIME.CAN'T EVEN MIX PROPERLY ANYMORE.
spud him for me digits.Edward mampi is the double drop king though.. sayin that i aint been dnb raving in years so your probably right.
YEH HE USED TO BE DUTTY.APPARENTLY I HEARD HE'S GONE DEAF IN ONE EAR???HE'S STILL MAKING DEM CRACK BEATS DOE.FIRST TUNE MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH UP MY NAN.

Guest Lemons
METRONOMYLOUIS LA ROCHEDAFT PUNKJUSTICEBUSY P & DJ MEHDIHIGH CONTRASTRUSKO EZ & MC CKPMAXIMUM W/ TEMPZ, FLIRTA D, D DOUBLE, KANO & WILEYDEADMAU5 MINIMAL SET TO ZONE OUT TO
I would like to go to this rave.