Eminem

MrJibbles

Was a huge Eminem fan when i was growing up had albums up to the eminem show...then stop feeling his music he just turn out be a gimmick, download Relapse last year and thought it was sh*t as i wanted to get back into bumping him....he was on johnathn ross the other day and was saying how it was a gimick and had to lisiten back to his old music to know that what mad me give recovery a listen ,.....anywya give it some of the tracks a listen....most of the beats are hard and has alot of dark tracks in which im a fan of....no love sick beat is not....he defo spazzed, on fire and talk to my self is sick, loving the hook by kobe..

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

"He has a handful of European tour dates including August 17th in Slane Castle,Ireland where Plan B, EarlWolf, Yelawolf & Slaughterhouse will be joining him.

August 20th at Glasgow Summer Session he will be joined by Kendrick Lamar, EarlWolf & Yelawolf.
August 22nd in France he will be joined by Kendrick Lamar, EarlWolf & Slaughterhouse.
Eminem will also be headlining Leeds and Reading Festivals along with Green Day and many other great bands.
Em's new album is expected to drop in July."

Might have to reach this France ting.

• 2 months later...

This album gonna drop ASAP

saw Paul Rosenberg *eminem manager* yesterday at Universal.

/

I just think this is gonna be dry....infact...i dunno listening back to old eminem tunes i was plainfacing a lot of them you know...he can spit but theres a lot of his songs that are just...not timeless at all

yeah his music aged badly

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...