Barcelona VS Chelsea

Guest Wu-Tang

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Skeng, it wasn't a joke. End of.
So you are taking the piss outta someones dead mum for serious talk...!?f*ck off you prick before i ban you from this room.
Shut up you c*nt!!!! How I'm I taking the piss out of his mum? Lampard yeah, mans usually pointing to sky. Lol not today lol is all the f*ck I'm saying.Going on like I can't lol @ people's misery, like i'm the only one in the history of mankind to do it or will ever do it. :D I'll express myself ANYWAY I like, end of. f*ck RIGHT OFF YOU TOSSER.

So you are taking the piss outta someones dead mum for serious talk...!?
I swear I just seen you in a next topic saying its minor to be talking about Munich?
Minor in relevance to what TF posted.And look what i posted, "i heard much worse on terraces"So thanks for trying but no.

lol I didn't notice Ballack ducking out the way, anyone got a link to the goal?
can see what he was chatting about in this capture-11.gif
I see what he meant but Iniesta hit it with the outside of his boot and Ballack looks like he fell for the shape of his body.

So you are taking the piss outta someones dead mum for serious talk...!?f*ck off you prick before i ban you from this room.
Shut up you c*nt!!!! How I'm I taking the piss out of his mum? Lampard yeah, mans usually pointing to sky. Lol not today lol is all the f*ck I'm saying.Going on like I can't lol @ people's misery, like i'm the only one in the history of mankind to do it or will ever do it. :D I'll express myself ANYWAY I like, end of. f*ck RIGHT OFF YOU TOSSER.
LOL'ing at someone dead mum says a lot about you tbh.about 'how am i taking the piss out of his mum' - you must be stupider than i first thought. and believe me, thats saying a lot

I swear I just seen you in a next topic saying its minor to be talking about Munich?
:/Quote me or stop chatting sh*t!

Minor in relevance to what TF posted.And look what i posted, "i heard much worse on terraces"So thanks for trying but no.
the sentiments are the same and if the terraces are anything to go by Lampards mum is fair game, he was getting it from the west ham fans the other week.I aren't even trying to rationalise what Goddaz said cos I think he was out of order.

:D :D u joking bruv?

:/Quote me or stop chatting sh*t!
LOL so paranoid.

the sentiments are the same and if the terraces are anything to go by Lampards mum is fair game, he was getting it from the west ham fans the other week.I aren't even trying to rationalise what Goddaz said cos I think he was out of order.
Yeah and its scum behaviour.My post about it being minor, like i say was relevance to the topic on what TF said, not to what was actually posted previously.