ooo impressive

Grafter

On topic..'When most girls see my 'ting' they cant resisit''I work on E4 as a presenter''My green eyes would make our kids have green eyes, you would like that wouldnt you''I can make you happy, i would BUY you whatever you want' :D Men can be idiots.
this one'what would you say if i could take to miami this weekend'opalocka reh rehi got coursework to hand in on monday still, maybe next time star

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Ericó
oh stop the gassing the jews are sensitivetalking like u wouldnt fail your unit and say rags if some bredda flew u to miamiallow lying in ur own topic
lol c/s

lolmygod i really didnt think females do thisgive examples thenfemales shouldn't need to impress with anecdotes
Of course they do, you dont but a few* do.Long for eamples from me, I get a bit irritated explaining. Someone else can supply you with some.*BARE
AKA I have no examples.

lolmygod i really didnt think females do thisgive examples thenfemales shouldn't need to impress with anecdotes
Of course they do, you dont but a few* do.Long for eamples from me, I get a bit irritated explaining. Someone else can supply you with some.*BARE
AKA I have no examples.
"I'll cook you jollof rice and jerk chicken."Dumb wannabe-black bitches ain't got the brains in their heads to know that jerk is jammo and jollof is Af! KMT."My grandad's Jamaican and he always reh teh teh".

AKA I have no examples.
"I'll cook you jollof rice and jerk chicken."Dumb wannabe-black bitches ain't got the brains in their heads to know that jerk is jammo and jollof is Af! KMT."My grandad's Jamaican and he always reh teh teh".
lol shits sad

AKA I have no examples.
d*ckhead. Never quote me again miss.

e.g. 'i can take apart and put back together a ak47 with my eyes closed you know' :D
I can actually do that but not with my eyes closed. Lol @ at using it to impress a chick though. Only certain types of chicks would be impressed by that.
lol
:D What's the joke?
lmao.

Guest Wu-Tang
e.g. 'i can take apart and put back together a ak47 with my eyes closed you know' :D
I can actually do that but not with my eyes closed. Lol @ at using it to impress a chick though. Only certain types of chicks would be impressed by that.
Them child soldiers there.

Guest Flat Ericó
I tried to beg being a journalist at a party the other week instead of wow I got "why are you a journalist?"
Them child soldiers there.
LOL