Peter & Katy done

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'They have both requested that the media respect their families’ privacy at this difficult time.'
Oh now you want privacy when it's all gone wrong. But you were more than happy to have people, camera crews, etc all up in your business when things were ok.
lol.. eaxctly. everytime im at a bookchop or supermarket i see her chatting some sh*t in ever mag bothered to listen.

Gmtv this morning was an eye openerJordan is differentBasically jordan has the two kids she had with peter with herAnd peter is currently looking after harveyDwight yorke needs to retire and look after his youthThis should be an eye opener to guys that what to deal with that looseness

Gmtv this morning was an eye openerJordan is differentBasically jordan has the two kids she had with peter with herAnd peter is currently looking after harveyDwight yorke needs to retire and look after his youthThis should be an eye opener to guys that what to deal with that looseness
lol so trueswear yorke disowns him stil coz he hates her that muchbut stil wtf takin his 2 kids goin awol and abandoning ya disabled youtshe shud die!

A transcript of Katie and Peter's explosive argument...Katie: When someone knows who you are and you come into a shop and you’re blatantly lying, you look a t***.Peter: Really? Shhh Kate, zip it. [To assistant] So, have you heard of Kate?Assistant: I’m not sure.Peter: [To Katie] How do you feel now? How do YOU feel?Katie: You’re a f****** knob, I can’t stand you.Peter: Ahh, did I hurt your feelings? Did he not know who you were?Katie: Oh, as if I’m bothered. No one knows who you are, you’re an old f****** singer no one knows about.Peter: You’ve got a real attitude problem.Katie: Get over it Pete. I want to go home.Peter: I’m so glad you guys are here to film this...Katie: I’m so glad too so you know what a knob you are.Peter: You can see what kind of a stupid, miserable, arrogant cow she is.Katie: Arrogant, what ’cos I’m talking to someone genuinely and you're sitting there f****** lying? I can’t stand liars.Peter: Really? You’ve got f****** issues. I can’t wait for you to watch this back and see how miserable you are.Peter tells Katie she always wants her own way.Katie: I’m the one making money Pete, so course I can have it how I want.Peter: What, don’t I make money?Katie: I don’t know, do you? Hurts, doesn’t it?Peter: You know what? You really, seriously, seriously are a psycho. I hope you are f****** proud of yourself.Peter ends the argument by calling Katie a 'stuck-up diva' moments after their manager Claire stepped in to break it up.
/Dance

A transcript of Katie and Peter's explosive argument...Katie: When someone knows who you are and you come into a shop and you’re blatantly lying, you look a t***.Peter: Really? Shhh Kate, zip it. [To assistant] So, have you heard of Kate?Assistant: I’m not sure.Peter: [To Katie] How do you feel now? How do YOU feel?Katie: You’re a f****** knob, I can’t stand you.Peter: Ahh, did I hurt your feelings? Did he not know who you were?Katie: Oh, as if I’m bothered. No one knows who you are, you’re an old f****** singer no one knows about.Peter: You’ve got a real attitude problem.Katie: Get over it Pete. I want to go home.Peter: I’m so glad you guys are here to film this...Katie: I’m so glad too so you know what a knob you are.Peter: You can see what kind of a stupid, miserable, arrogant cow she is.Katie: Arrogant, what ’cos I’m talking to someone genuinely and you're sitting there f****** lying? I can’t stand liars.Peter: Really? You’ve got f****** issues. I can’t wait for you to watch this back and see how miserable you are.Peter tells Katie she always wants her own way.Katie: I’m the one making money Pete, so course I can have it how I want.Peter: What, don’t I make money?Katie: I don’t know, do you? Hurts, doesn’t it?Peter: You know what? You really, seriously, seriously are a psycho. I hope you are f****** proud of yourself.Peter ends the argument by calling Katie a 'stuck-up diva' moments after their manager Claire stepped in to break it up.
/Dance
if thats true, burial

/Dance
lol. That and "Oh, as if I’m bothered. No one knows who you are, you’re an old f****** singer no one knows about" must have cut him deeeep.

tbh this was coming, she was the nations favourite for a while so her downfall was on its way. now the talk of her not looking after her kid (it wasn't long ago she was winning britains best mother!) and making her look like an idiot in the breakup will be the start of the media doing to her what they did to kerry katonaswings and roundabouts when you choose that lifestyle

SNN1109CX-682_800300a.jpg
that said i would still love to have a bloody good go on them