25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I keep saying this but I dont think I'll ever get over him not making at least one show.There will never be a show on earth that would have been as big. Not Prince, not Stevie, not Madonna... none of themThat vid of his rehearsing was sick. His dancing was so on point

Why are his children white? Why do they all have straight hair? Why is man denying his blackness
Friend told me none of them are his biological kids and he paid presley bare money to give him custody of her yutes, the last one he got surrogate mother so he aint even banging chicks... evidence is concluse

Guest Triple XXX

tbh i never gt how his kids turned out whitebut even if theyre nt his kids who caresman took good care of them n theyll prob have a better life now

mick hucknell was having a go alsocoz chandler senior is his dentist

JOE JACKSONhw r u gna plug your business ventures using your son's death as publicityits unbelievable he does not look upset and clearly doenst giv a f*ck
mans deep plugging his new record company at bet and at yesterdays press conferencejoe jackson>>>>>>

Can you take the talk of his children out. Biologically or not - its not our business and he WAS their father.
Of course it's our business, he had no children, no women, but played with kids all day and slept with themf*ck off that's disgusting i don't want to sound disrespectful but people are letting his music cloud their judgement, he's any gary glitter but with better music so ppl will defend him
u just one of them d*ckheads that always thinks he's funny. victim ting. not even cos i care much about the breh eitherbut still u just trying it cos u know bare heads object to it. from ur video thing it was clear that ur just a d*ckhead who isnt half as funny originally like u think you are. always coming into threads with "who really cares" and sh*t. or quickly tries to make the first response to 'kill' a thread which rarely ever works u f*ck*ng bore

Can you take the talk of his children out. Biologically or not - its not our business and he WAS their father.
Of course it's our business, he had no children, no women, but played with kids all day and slept with themf*ck off that's disgusting i don't want to sound disrespectful but people are letting his music cloud their judgement, he's any gary glitter but with better music so ppl will defend him
u just one of them d*ckheads that always thinks he's funny. victim ting. not even cos i care much about the breh eitherbut still u just trying it cos u know bare heads object to it. from ur video thing it was clear that ur just a d*ckhead who isnt half as funny originally like u think you are. always coming into threads with "who really cares" and sh*t. f*ck*ng bore
I will see you on road I'm 95% sure especially when i move into my house next year, I'm going to do you a ting and record it.

u just one of them d*ckheads that always thinks he's funny. victim ting. not even cos i care much about the breh eitherbut still u just trying it cos u know bare heads object to it. from ur video thing it was clear that ur just a d*ckhead who isnt half as funny originally like u think you are. always coming into threads with "who really cares" and sh*t. f*ck*ng bore
I will see you on road I'm 95% sure especially when i move into my house next year, I'm going to do you a ting and record it.
i wait with gleeful anticipation. and by that time phone cams will be much better than now so no reason why not to. i will update you on my whereabouts if they change from the current location which you can aquire by sending me a pm.

u just one of them d*ckheads that always thinks he's funny. victim ting. not even cos i care much about the breh eitherbut still u just trying it cos u know bare heads object to it. from ur video thing it was clear that ur just a d*ckhead who isnt half as funny originally like u think you are. always coming into threads with "who really cares" and sh*t. or quickly tries to make the first response to 'kill' a thread which rarely ever works u f*ck*ng bore
co-sign thisthis guy is just a miserable cunthes the guy that trys to start upa bandwagon when theres a classic thread going on by saying it werent that funny or whateverYOU TRY TOO HARD BRAH

lol

Dunno if this has been posted yet....

Tickets offered to Jackson fansMichael Jackson fans who paid in advance for the singer's UK concerts have been offered their money back or a souvenir ticket as an alternative.Promoter AEG Live said the tickets feature graphics "inspired and designed" by the music legend, who died at the age of 50 on Thursday.An estimated 800,000 people paid £50-£75 to watch the star perform 50 concerts at London's 02 arena.The company will not be printing any further tickets as collectables.'Magical Jackson'It adds that the originals will become collectors' items, and feature special images which give them a 3D moving effect.Fans have until 14 Aug to take up the offer of receiving the original tickets for the This Is It dates.AEG also released pictures of Jackson rehearsing in Los Angeles for the concerts just days before he died.Photographer Kevin Mazur, who captured his image several times in the 1980s, said: "When he hit the stage at rehearsal, I was thrilled that the magical Michael Jackson was back."I felt the same adrenaline rush as when I photographed him the first time moonwalking."AEG president Randy Phillips said of Jackson: "The world lost a kind soul who just happened to be the greatest entertainer the world has ever known."Since he loved his fans in life, it is incumbent upon us to treat them with the same reverence and respect after his death."Ticket holders can get information about refunds or keeping the tickets at www.michaeljacksonlive.com from Wednesday.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8125515.stmAEG trying their hardest to keep the money.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/01/michael-jack...ross-mentioned/
Michael Jackson's will has been filed with the court. Jackson asks that his mother, Katherine, be made the guardian of all three of his kids. The will says if Katherine died before him or couldn't serve as guardian, he nominated Diana Ross.And there's a petition filed along with the will, saying Jackson's estate is worth more than $500,000,000. The petition says almost all of the estate "consists of non-cash, non-liquid assets, including primarily an interest in a catalog of music royalty rights which is currently being administered by Sony-ATV, and interests in various entities."As we first reported, the will leaves everything to the Michael Jackson Family Trust, stating, "I give my entire estate to the Trustee or Trustees..."The will declares that Jackson is not married.The will names John Branca, John McClain and Barry Siegel as co-Executors. Branca was Jackson's lawyer, McClain is a music exec and Siegel was Jackson's accountant. But Siegel resigned from his role as executor in 2003.
I wonder what diana ross thinks about this.

i havent heard diana ross say much. some tabloids are claiming he only had $700,000 in his bank account. as if they know all the bank accounts he will have. i dont even read much news about the whole thing now tbh, unless its something authentic broken on the main stream (yes thun i said mainstream).. cos the others are just looking to make a quick buck. this an an unravelling story which will change daily. 3-6months from now things will settle and one can know whats really happened to his finances and relationships, and kids