Gettin my 1st tattoo tomorrow

Hank Moody

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone got any or jus pics of dope ones post them upmy design is totally original i could never choose one outta a booki'm a fan of them on certain girls, but it dont always drop rightthis is how to do it imo47989121401200663684700.jpg
her tatts are heavy she's hot too. cant wait to get inked up again got my designs just sittin here atm.

Guest Flat Ericó
Got ''Pussies don't get p*ssy'' tat'd on my armhas meaning
is that a self fulfilling prophetic meaning? just asking
i get mine you battyman

Guest Esquilax
tattoos on da galdems lower back oww./need to get a tattoo aswell
lower back, also known as the tramp stamp, is icky, especially when its them tribal tings./c/s

everyone with a tatooo is a mug, these are ancient satanic rituals so you all have one leg in hell.i c/s with the dumb idiot cmpunk that there is seriously no need to have ANY tatoo. if someone meant/means something to you then writie it in a card, a memento, not mark your body.

everyone with a tatooo is a mug, these are ancient satanic rituals so you all have one leg in hell.i c/s with the dumb idiot cmpunk that there is seriously no need to have ANY tatoo. if someone meant/means something to you then writie it in a card, a memento, not mark your body.
I agree with this gay.Tattoo = waste Tattoos are below me tbh.