Another Facebook Slipping Episode

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find that level of stupidity baffling
innit.. how could she forget her boss was on her facebook...
exactly,My work tried this course of action still set up a works account tried to add man as a friendlol@ the people who accepted and the ones who called in sick on thursdays and friday's facebook status was" can't wait for camping this weekend with my girls, its gonna be messy "SMH

I find that level of stupidity baffling
innit.. how could she forget her boss was on her facebook...
exactly,My work tried this course of action still set up a works account tried to add man as a friendlol@ the people who accepted and the ones who called in sick on thursdays and friday's facebook status was" can't wait for camping this weekend with my girls, its gonna be messy "SMH
lol camping u kna :lol:

Also, its not even tha she forgot he was on her thing, but these type of people who update their status every 30 minutes, eith what they had for dinner, who they are chilling with, how messy their previous night was, admitting they are bored, just putting sad faces next to thier name...These people dont deserve to be employed.

Also, its not even tha she forgot he was on her thing, but these type of people who update their status every 30 minutes, eith what they had for dinner, who they are chilling with, how messy their previous night was, admitting they are bored, just putting sad faces next to thier name...These people dont deserve to be employed.
co f*ck*ng sign*updates twitter with non personal info*