The Official Athletics Thread

Admin.

This record been standing for time
110m hurdles hasnt been there for long. I swear the Chiney man only buss that couple years ago. Before him was the Colin Jackson oneWhat can I say about Bolt? I knew he wasnt tired to the point where he'd not run a phenomenal time should he want like commo's were making out, but for some reason I didnt think he would go for it like that. 19.19 is an utter pisstake. Lol @ Black Ant!Awesome

Guest Lisa Turtle
LMAO @ this Sharman guy, character. What Team GB needs. Hate this robotic culture in sport.
c/s
TYSON GAY CAN PUSH HIM IF HE'S FULLY FITTYSON GAY RAN WITH A GROIN INJURY, I THINK IT WOULD BE A CLOSE CALL BETWEEN HIM AND BOLT.where are those people?
XT was fighting Gays corner
nah that was meNot even gonna lieMy flabber was gasted last night watching Bolt.The most perfect bend I have ever seen in a 200m race.He will do 19 dead before Daegu. sheeeeeeeeeeeeet!

• 2 years later...

Always see him un the area, humble guy

lol yeah GB selectors pissed, all they have is man like Mark Lewis Francis and Marlon Devonish lol

:lmao: anytime i see him run for GB i really wonder wtf is goin on, Jamaica have at least 4 good up and coming sprinters , all GB got is that shit tempah T wedge lookin guy.