Official Notting Hill Carnival 2009 - iSmooth Review pg 20

Da Luv Doc

When is it? I'm looking forward to that bank holiday!
30TH & 31ST
Beg you stop posting like it's even for you
:unsure: Excuse you d*ck!
Your blatently one of those girls who thinks theyre hood because they can handle a drop or two of econa.Fall back to the highlands.
You blatently like to make an issue of anythingStop talking sh*t hunny cause you dont know f*ck all about what kinda girl i am So stop your Bullshit!Put me on Ignore and stop moaning you little prick!

Guest WAVESURFER
Wavesurfer, I am black, I will fit in, are you??? Allow you english, dun know you'll be heading straight for the fish & chips stall.Infact, your Scottish, you suck DMF's p*ssy!!!
:/

Wavesurfer, I am black, I will fit in, are you??? Allow you english, dun know you'll be heading straight for the fish & chips stall.Infact, your Scottish, you suck DMF's p*ssy!!!
LOL @ Your ignorance and rascist little attitude.Yeh ur black and a ignorant, uneducated, pathetic, stupid little f*ck*ng Bitch ass prick........ CONGRATULATIONS must be so fufilling.

his stupidness is soo...arghhit hurts me when he says that hes black, yet he has white chicks on his sig every now n thenand then draw 4 the racism on sum1 that aint the same colour as you?even if ur black u wont fit in nowhere...smh..

his stupidness is soo...arghhit hurts me when he says that hes black, yet he has white chicks on his sig every now n thensmh..
:lol:

30TH & 31ST
Your blatently one of those girls who thinks theyre hood because they can handle a drop or two of econa.Fall back to the highlands.
You blatently like to make an issue of anythingStop talking sh*t hunny cause you dont know f*ck all about what kinda girl i am So stop your Bullshit!Put me on Ignore and stop moaning you little prick!
People need to stop quoting you tbh.But yeah from when you have a profilepic with all that fraff on it youve already told me what kind of person you are.

his stupidness is soo...arghhit hurts me when he says that hes black, yet he has white chicks on his sig every now n thensmh..
LOL, the last ching in my sig was mixed.You failed.Your pissed.Your mentality is like saying you would never ask a gurl about a period because you "claim" you don't have a p*ssy.Allow it man, I never sent for anyone and you come in storming, just relax and enjoy the topic! FFS

30TH & 31ST
People need to stop quoting you tbh.But yeah from when you have a profilepic with all that fraff on it youve already told me what kind of person you are.
But you keep doing it dont you sweety, can't help your self!Sweety the profile pic comments with "fraff" on it is old - Its not there no more in any case so it doesnt tell you anything about what kind of person i am.Dont think cause you read some of my posts on here that you know anything what so ever about the kind of person i am.. Just stop being an ignorant fool.

CARNIVAL IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE SUMMER TRUST!!! Touched every year for as long as i can remember!Being a Good Looking, Caramel Skinned, Charismatic Brother like myself I always leave Carnival with my Ego Swollen and my phone book full.My personal tips is avoid RAMPAGE (ratio of gyal to man on that road is not righteous) and i dont really like being at stands that dont play soca/calypso or bashment! Thats the only thing i wanna be hear over both days...Also when it gets dark and they take down the ropes from around the floats >>>>>>>>things get mad then!!!