Official Notting Hill Carnival 2009 - iSmooth Review pg 20

Da Luv Doc

LOL @ mckenzie, like there are only white people in chingford, some failure thought boy.LOL alright, it was more 70+, but it was essential to go like that, was mad amount of beef so we had to make sure there were enough to back it and win. LOL @ only a handful of us being brave enough to draw gyal back then @ carnival, SMH.That year I remember everyone was down one street and some midget was playing old skool garage at a sound system, was sick!!!

I'm scared of your girl Tites.
I ain't going with her. Not even sure if I will be going inside carni. Might just be jamming on the Harrow Road by the Avenues and them roads there.If I find out you saw me and didn't even say wa gwan I will make your online life hell. There's a lot you can do with someone's email address.Only playing, but don't break my heart maddam.

CARNIVAL IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE SUMMER TRUST!!! Touched every year for as long as i can remember!Being a Good Looking, Caramel Skinned, Charismatic Brother like myself I always leave Carnival with my Ego Swollen and my phone book full.My personal tips is avoid RAMPAGE (ratio of gyal to man on that road is not righteous) and i dont really like being at stands that dont play soca/calypso or bashment! Thats the only thing i wanna be hear over both days...Also when it gets dark and they take down the ropes from around the floats >>>>>>>>things get mad then!!!
ThisI will be walking around with my 4ft stick of sugar cane hungry for a daggerin. But i'm coming home for 7 ont he dot to get ready for ministry.
Just saw the flyer for funky monkey. Lardamercy
Whats the lineup??? I'm looking for a banging event to reach. First time raving in the capital for nearly 12 months

Guest WAVESURFER
Remember rolling 90+ man deep.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Why lie?
LOL90 MAN YHSKEEEEEEN
Nah I can 2nd that.When we used to go carnival (late 90's to early 2000's) you had to roll with your WHOLE area. I remember being on a train just packed with people from ends. Must have been at least 40 of us. We didn't all arrange to meet up but we just ended up merging into one big click.Now, if your in a group any larger then 10 your getting broken up by feds. But back in the day rolling with 20,30 boys weren't unusual so I can believe someone saying 90 man.
I could maybe believe someone else saying it, but Justin?Come on now.

CARNIVAL IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE SUMMER TRUST!!! Touched every year for as long as i can remember!Being a Good Looking, Caramel Skinned, Charismatic Brother like myself I always leave Carnival with my Ego Swollen and my phone book full.My personal tips is avoid RAMPAGE (ratio of gyal to man on that road is not righteous) and i dont really like being at stands that dont play soca/calypso or bashment! Thats the only thing i wanna be hear over both days...Also when it gets dark and they take down the ropes from around the floats >>>>>>>>things get mad then!!!
ThisI will be walking around with my 4ft stick of sugar cane hungry for a daggerin. But i'm coming home for 7 ont he dot to get ready for ministry.
Whats the lineup??? I'm looking for a banging event to reach. First time raving in the capital for nearly 12 months
Thinking about it, im going ministry cos funk monkey always gets locked off. plus comparing the lineups ministry is better...Funky Monkey
HOTSTEPPA (HEY SEXY/GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS/TRIBAL LIFE)MA1 (EXCLUSIVE SET)MARC MY HOUSE RYDER (MIDLANDS MASSIVE)SIR STUDS (FUNKY MONKEY)INVASION CREW (CLUB 20/2O)MR PLAY (PLAY ENT)COLD AS ICE (EXCLUSIVE BASHMENT SET)FUNKY D (ARE YOU GONNA BANG)TRILLA (TELL THAT GIRL 17 50)DJ GUMBO (HOUSE ARREST)COLDSTEPS (I WILL BE THERE)DUN DEAL (LIVE IN THE MIX)RISKGO (LIVE IN THE MIX)ASH MONEY (LIVE IN THE MIXDUMS AMARI (CERTIFIED VIBEMARKER)MC KOAS (WIGGLE IT WIGGLE IT)MOONLIGHT (PLAYERS n PLAYETTES)GRIZZLY FROM D.T.L (MYSPACE vs FACEBOOKPIX n MIX (ROAD BLOCK)CARLOS ARIES (THE HOUSE OF KOO)STORM RIDERZ (BASHMENT BOUNCE BACK)VOICE n VIBES (FRESH MEETS FINESSE)MC SHARKY (SWAGGA SWAGGA)MC CREEPER (DJ AH AH AH)SEXY SMOKER (S DA DOT DA DOT)DJ G.G.B (FIRST THURSDAY/TOUCH FM)DJ KAPITAL (FAMOUS ENTS)MC STRIKE (BIRTHDAY SET)DJ LARIZZLE (STORM PARTIES)DJ UBIQUITY (DOLCE VITA-READING)+ A WHOLE LOT MOREHOSTS:MJ / RAMZEE / LAZIE D / FIFA / VOICE / MISTA B / STRECH / AYIES + MORE
Ministry
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ★ MAIN ARENA - THE BOX★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Hosted by RADIO 1 and MTV's TREVOR NELSON with Live P.A's from:★• RYAN LESLIE - Performing all his hits - http://tinyurl.com/5c3sgx★• DONAEO - http://tinyurl.com/lsc5b8★• GRACIOUS K - Performing ''Migraine Skank'' - http://tinyurl.com/nfesr3★• FUNKY DEE- Performing ''R u Gonna bang doe?'' - http://tinyurl.com/nsjbx4★• MELEKA - Performing ''Go'' - http://tinyurl.com/blgvhk★• PLUS A SURPRISE PA FROM AN INTERNATIONAL STARDJs In The Main Room Include :★• CHUCKIE★• HEARTLESS CREW ★• DJ CAMEO (BBC 1XTRA)★• MR PLAY★• FRISKY DJ★• TOP BOYZ ★• MISTA HOOLI▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ★ THE FUNKY ROOM - THE BAR★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀THE CREAM OF THE FUNKY SCENE PLAYING, UK FUNKY, TRIBAL, BROKEN + MORE ALL IN ONE ROOM INCLUDING: ★• PIONEER (KISS FM)★• CRAZY COUSINZ★• MA1 (RINSE FM)★• SCHOLAR T (RINSE FM)★• GEENEUS (RINSE FM)★• PEREMPAY ★• FUNK BUTCHER (DE JA VU)MC's ★• VERSATILE ★• SPIDEY G★• COLDSTEPS ★• TIPPA▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ★ REGGAE AND SOCA ROOM - BABY BOX ★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀PLAYING THE BEST IN CARNIVAL RIDDEMS, FROM SOCA, BASHMENT, REGGAE AND DANCEHALL:★• DELLA SOUL▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ★ THE OLD SKOOL ROOM- THE LOFT ★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★• ENTERTAINMENT FAMILY - (DE JA VU)★• MARTIN 2 SMOOVE - (MILKSHAKE)★• CRUISER AND DEL MONTE - (GOOD VYBEZ)

Back 2 95 on the Sunday, so might just pass through on Monday and hit an after party.
FACKKKKKKK ORFFFFFFF!THEREJesus Christ it's gonna be too much. *Plays anything MK has touched*
HLC have a stage, finally, so will be reaching there
SSFSSASADSSAFHHFGDHGHDDTHEREEEEEEEEE

Thinking about it, im going ministry cos funk monkey always gets locked off. plus comparing the lineups ministry is better...Funky Monkey
HOTSTEPPA (HEY SEXY/GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS/TRIBAL LIFE)MA1 (EXCLUSIVE SET)MARC MY HOUSE RYDER (MIDLANDS MASSIVE)SIR STUDS (FUNKY MONKEY)INVASION CREW (CLUB 20/2O)MR PLAY (PLAY ENT)COLD AS ICE (EXCLUSIVE BASHMENT SET)FUNKY D (ARE YOU GONNA BANG)TRILLA (TELL THAT GIRL 17 50)DJ GUMBO (HOUSE ARREST)COLDSTEPS (I WILL BE THERE)DUN DEAL (LIVE IN THE MIX)RISKGO (LIVE IN THE MIX)ASH MONEY (LIVE IN THE MIXDUMS AMARI (CERTIFIED VIBEMARKER)MC KOAS (WIGGLE IT WIGGLE IT)MOONLIGHT (PLAYERS n PLAYETTES)GRIZZLY FROM D.T.L (MYSPACE vs FACEBOOKPIX n MIX (ROAD BLOCK)CARLOS ARIES (THE HOUSE OF KOO)STORM RIDERZ (BASHMENT BOUNCE BACK)VOICE n VIBES (FRESH MEETS FINESSE)MC SHARKY (SWAGGA SWAGGA)MC CREEPER (DJ AH AH AH)SEXY SMOKER (S DA DOT DA DOT)DJ G.G.B (FIRST THURSDAY/TOUCH FM)DJ KAPITAL (FAMOUS ENTS)MC STRIKE (BIRTHDAY SET)DJ LARIZZLE (STORM PARTIES)DJ UBIQUITY (DOLCE VITA-READING)+ A WHOLE LOT MOREHOSTS:MJ / RAMZEE / LAZIE D / FIFA / VOICE / MISTA B / STRECH / AYIES + MORE
Ministry
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ★ MAIN ARENA - THE BOX★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Hosted by RADIO 1 and MTV's TREVOR NELSON with Live P.A's from:★• RYAN LESLIE - Performing all his hits - http://tinyurl.com/5c3sgx★• DONAEO - http://tinyurl.com/lsc5b8★• GRACIOUS K - Performing ''Migraine Skank'' - http://tinyurl.com/nfesr3★• FUNKY DEE- Performing ''R u Gonna bang doe?'' - http://tinyurl.com/nsjbx4★• MELEKA - Performing ''Go'' - http://tinyurl.com/blgvhk★• PLUS A SURPRISE PA FROM AN INTERNATIONAL STARDJs In The Main Room Include :★• CHUCKIE★• HEARTLESS CREW ★• DJ CAMEO (BBC 1XTRA)★• MR PLAY★• FRISKY DJ★• TOP BOYZ ★• MISTA HOOLI▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ★ THE FUNKY ROOM - THE BAR★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀THE CREAM OF THE FUNKY SCENE PLAYING, UK FUNKY, TRIBAL, BROKEN + MORE ALL IN ONE ROOM INCLUDING: ★• PIONEER (KISS FM)★• CRAZY COUSINZ★• MA1 (RINSE FM)★• SCHOLAR T (RINSE FM)★• GEENEUS (RINSE FM)★• PEREMPAY ★• FUNK BUTCHER (DE JA VU)MC's ★• VERSATILE ★• SPIDEY G★• COLDSTEPS ★• TIPPA▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ★ REGGAE AND SOCA ROOM - BABY BOX ★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀PLAYING THE BEST IN CARNIVAL RIDDEMS, FROM SOCA, BASHMENT, REGGAE AND DANCEHALL:★• DELLA SOUL▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ★ THE OLD SKOOL ROOM- THE LOFT ★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★• ENTERTAINMENT FAMILY - (DE JA VU)★• MARTIN 2 SMOOVE - (MILKSHAKE)★• CRUISER AND DEL MONTE - (GOOD VYBEZ)
I'm guessing they havent confirmed or cant guarantee if Sean Paul will be there.Them places where there are so many DJ's kinda put me off or has Funky Monkey got bare rooms? Not like I was gonna go anyway. None of these after parties dont look special to me this year. Come like NYE parties on a lower scale; same old faces but more money

Heartless Crew Who's coming to the Heartless stage at Carnival this year its gonna be major ! More acts just confirmed Funky Flirt, Mc Shabba, Marcuz Nasty, Ironik, Egypt, Kele La roc and more !
Where is the Heartless crew stage?
Dunno its the 1st year they have had it

Back 2 95 on the Sunday, so might just pass through on Monday and hit an after party.
FACKKKKKKK ORFFFFFFF!THEREJesus Christ it's gonna be too much.
EXACTLY!I felt inspired, so I bought a Louis V tie and cufflinks for the rave. :mellow: +The Funky Room in Ministry looks big for the Monday, but can I go there two days on the trot?Where is the 1xtra after party?