when a girl says

adjhasfdb

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol DMF is transparent as f*ck. How can you talk wicked and then agree that you're being bullied and start talking about moderators.Should've just followed my advice and stuck to the one sentence rule.
I beg your pardon!It is a form of Ebullying as it appears to be victimisation continually from a few small knob ends, i believe they suffer from small man syndrome. Talking about moderators? What because i said that i don't see any active moderators, moderating anything. It seems to be like one of those havok class rooms where the teachers (mods) are too shook to say anything to the pupils(members).How does this make me transparent?
Thats the thing though Its easily over 50% of the forum tho, and yes you can call us mindless idiots on a hate slore bandwagoon, but if half this place is against you then surely it must be you and not everyone else?? ..
LOL you people are slewing how i look. LOL and its not my faught you have all been licking each other arses for so long im not joining that band camp.
This is only a result of your past on the forum,

DMF you do get a bit too emotional on this forum.maybe you should take some time off the forum for a whilethere is no need for you to take these comments to heart. It's the internet.
whos takin them to heart? If anything others are taking this too seriously, Some people need to check them selfs on a serious level, I don't have issues about how i look nor am i about to go slit my rists over some internet faggots. But this is exactly why there are moderators and admins on a forum and it definately appears to me that nobody is taking controll and when you have faggots who are out of controll they need brought back into controll definately thinking some of these people have been away from social activities in groups for a long time, this is why the internet has become unhealthy to the likes of these people.
These things should not matter to you dmf, when you start thinking and typing these things, you are taking it to heart, obviously not to an extent but for us all to take notice and use that against you.I think you should just chill from this forum tbh, ride your horses or chill with your mates more often. btw i'm not sending.

This thread was way too muchThis chick reminds me of Big Van Vader from WCW
them jokes there!!!
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

People are so quick to bang the hoe label on LOLWhat happened to them just being a bit prang about handing out there number on road, and from you not to have even asked her name before her number WTF What kinda dudes is this world breeding.
I can't believe your face
laugh.gif laugh.gif
PMSL.Took her face for a myth.
LMAOOOOOOOgot the library lady telling me to be quite and all sortslol hw u gonna say sumones face is a myth lol