Champions League 20/21st

Guest Medic

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just knew it, had that gut feeling they were gonna score very late. Gerrard injured so I reckon he's gonna miss the Man Utd game which isn't a bad omen.Only positive was that Kelly had a brilliant game, was a shame he had to come off. Was in a similar position a few years back and still qualified, we need to hit form fast.

£30 ON LYON TO WIN 2-1
What were the odds?

I just knew it, had that gut feeling they were gonna score very late. Gerrard injured so I reckon he's gonna miss the Man Utd game which isn't a bad omen.Only positive was that Kelly had a brilliant game, was a shame he had to come off. Was in a similar position a few years back and still qualified, we need to hit form fast.
£30 ON LYON TO WIN 2-1
What were the odds?
lol init man must have put 10p or sumin on it

£30 ON LYON TO WIN 2-1
What were the odds?
PMSLf*cking lost idiot.

£30 ON LYON TO WIN 2-1
What were the odds?
PMSLf*cking lost idiot.
Do you know what an omen is?