Champions League 20/21st

Guest Medic

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and Berbs flapping his arms around @ Nani everytime the ball isn't placed directly infront of him is starting to get on my nerves.he didn't once look like he'd be able to hold his own against those defenders, yet still had the cheek to complain when the ball wasnt put on his head at every available opp.the lad needs support, not moaning.

Fabio was ill before he got injured. Very sick yute tbh.Him and Nani mocked that left wing tbh, Just wish Nani could keep up these kinda performances.When Nani and Valencia bullied their whole team and Valencia hit the bar>>>>>>Swear down I nearly shut my electricity off at the fuse box the move was too much for me to handle

Fabio was ill before he got injured. Very sick yute tbh.Him and Nani mocked that left wing tbh, Just wish Nani could keep up these kinda performances.When Nani and Valencia bullied their whole team and Valencia hit the bar>>>>>>Swear down I nearly shut my electricity off at the fuse box the move was too much for me to handle
LOLI was sleeping and my dad let out a little scream when that happened, though we scored.