Official Twitter Thread

JDC

@chrisrocknrolla#dumbthingsgirlssay do u know who my brother is - I don't care if he's the king of ghana chat sh*t go home with no weave #dumbthingsgirlssay I'm wifey material - lmaooo pahahaha I had to laugh#dumbthingsgirlssay when they call u @ dumb times and ask did I jus wake u up??#dumbthingsgirlssay do u drive?? - if u don't drive urself don't ask me stupid questions init#dumbthingsgirlssay blud, fam, cuzz #failWhy all these guys adding me I don't know them #dumbthingsgirlssay - when ur display pic is ur ass and breasts #fail#dumbthingsguyssay we pop champaigne - fam ur boy bought dat not youI don't know why I like u but I jus do #dumbthingsgirlssayI don't roll with girls they are too bitchy #dumbthingsgirlssay:lol: :lol:

Scorcher and Cookie beefing again on Twitter innitScorcher's doing a ting with Sadie Ama and cookie wrote a bar about taking an emcee's girlfriendlet's see if cookie gets shanked again

Why is Budden a sucker for these video Slores?!Getting dissed on twitter because of this http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhLJHJTY5b40OU1C5E
WTF he's hitting Somaya? Wa gwan for that other big back ting he was f*ck*ng with?
Scorcher and Cookie beefing again on Twitter innitScorcher's doing a ting with Sadie Ama and cookie wrote a bar about taking an emcee's girlfriendlet's see if cookie gets shanked again
Drop the twitter URL's

I feel bad for telling him, he might get shanked againI joke, Scorcher cant do sh*t

I feel bad for telling him, he might get shanked againI joke, Scorcher cant do sh*t
lool @ thinking scorcher didnt shank up gary last may he aint no p*ssy

lol @ thinking he didnt run away and hide for days when that happenedlol @ thinking no1 run up on his yard lol @ thinking his bike and other belongings didnt get robbedlol @ thinking he didnt buy back his own stufflol @ u
lol allow it lan. Certain man never heard the full story, just let them be.