Wag1 TV: Episode 8

Mr. Air Max 90

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

preying on kids though

everyone he talking to is about 16 im sure he can find 18-24 year olds who are slow enough for him to get some footage

Guest Flat Ericó
im strangely liking that girl in the spiked collar
:/ :/ :/
:!: :mellow:
Not even sending, but she's better looking than you though.
oh gawshi know she isnt nice hence the 'strangely' in my post

im strangely liking that girl in the spiked collar
:/ :/ :/
:!: :mellow:
Not even sending, but she's better looking than you though.
oh gawshi know she isnt nice hence the 'strangely' in my post
more than anything i gave u the face because she looks young, an she speaks like a youtclearly goin through some sily emo phase her white mates put her on, doesnt even kno her own identity

Most have yeh? that meant to be MUST
Glad I wasn't the only one to see that. How can they be mocking people while making spelling mistakes that children wouldn't even make.
first i thought thatthen i thought maybe they are writing in a african accent?

clock how the interview with the oldest guy in the first video (he says he's 22...)and how the boyment is almost not there, like he boys him about the fact the man say's he is very seasoned in life when he's only 22 but thats about itto an extent he's basically bullying little stupid childrenstill funny though

• 7 years later...

Wealdstone death: Man charged with murder as post-mortem shows Mohamed Al-Zufairi was 'stabbed in the heart'

Mohamed Al-Zufairi's post-mortem showed the cause of death was a single stab wound to the heart

• 13:44, 5 MAR 2017
  • Updated13:51, 6 MAR 2017

Pause

0:11
/
0:55

Fullscreen
Wealdstone murder investigation launched

Get daily updates directly to your inbox

A man has been charged with the murder of Mohamed Al-Zufairi opposite a police station in Wealdstone.

Femi Omotoso, 26, of Tudor Gardens, Wealdstone was charged today (March 5), with his murder on February 27 in High Street, Wealdstone.

A post-mortem examination at Northwick Park Hospital on Wednesday (March 1) gave cause of death as a single stab wound to the heart.

mdr9-17Mohamed-Al-Zufairi.jpg
Mohamed-Al-Zufairi's post-mortem showed a stab wound to the heart. 26-year-old Femi Omotoso was charged with murder and is due to appear in court. Pic: Met Police

Omotoso will appear in custody at a London magistrates' court on Monday (March 6).

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "Officers will be in the area of Wealdstone High Street on the evening on Monday in order to identify and speak with any outstanding witnesses."

Any witnesses or anyone with information is urged to call the incident room on 020 8358 0200, or contact police on 101 or by tweeting @MetCC.

'Devastating incidents seem to be happening more and more'

Emergency services were called to the Halifax bank opposite the recently closed down police station at around 6.50pm.

The victim was rushed to hospital in a critical condition but died at around 2.30am on Tuesday morning (February 28).

harrow-stabbing-pic.jpg
The victim was stabbed to death in Harrow High Street

The London Assembly member for Brent and Harrow has recently voiced his concerns over knife crime in the capital and said she will be taking up the issue with the Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan.

In a letter to getwestlondon , Labour's Navin Shah said : "I was deeply saddened to hear that we have lost yet another life.

"It deeply concerns me that these devastating incidents seem to be happening more and more."

Wealdstone stabbing: Harrow MP Gareth Thomas raises concerns about police cuts as murder investigation launched

To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit the crimestoppers-uk.org website.

sad