Dream Logs

kurious

had a dream that i was in church. was pressured into having the wine, took a bigger sip/gulp than recomended

minutes later, there's some kind of prayer, only the priest is speaking, and i let out one long, loud burp.

whole church full of people fail to regain concentration, so they end the service. the embarassment!

I don't even go church. random.

• 2 weeks later...

thats it, we were in a hotel with some guys, the men disappeared, we ended up naked in the shower, then after a few pics it cut to a club scene where Kim was on stage doing the splits in heels whilst balancing a beer bottle on her foot

i think it means vip2 has had a hand in corrupting my subconscious

are you in anyway gay?

a few months off weed

my dreams are finally starting to calm down

at first they were CRAZY like wake up and lie there for a few mins thinkin WTF just happened

i had cancer in my dream the other night - a tumour in my ear lobe

wasnt such a great dream

oh sh*t that reminds me of something

i am in this house with some people - they - some group - are after 'us'. so we are in this safe house of some sort lying low and a couple of times we had close calls with these ppl in the area looking for us.

suddenly we hear gun shots, we cut the lights etc and everyone starts finding a place to hide. people are jumping into cupboards etc one guy even hides under the bed. they are shooting at the room i am in so i hide in the corner with my back against the radiator assuming that will protect me. i pull some sort of blanket or material over myself to try and hide

then i hear the window open

some guy steps into the room i can hear like his jewelery or something. so im hiding under this cover or whatever in the corner and hes standing a few feet away from me...he takes a few steps in my direction, i hear him c*ck his gun

my phone goes off

i close my eyes and think sh*t...my cover is blown (no pun intended)...he will be pointing the gun at me right now ready to shoot

then i think to myself - wait - how did i get here?...into this room...i cant remember...

im dreaming

so i count to three

open my eyes

IM IN MY BED

thank f*ck

edit - i think i got the "how did i get here" bit from inception. the noise was my alarm waking me up but i thought i was still in the dream until i opened my eyes

• 2 months later...

Had a flipping weird dream!!!

I went to the barbers and I was in a rush and they had pure people in there so I told the barber and he said there was one barber still available in the far corner so the hairdresser/assistant she walked me over to him.

It was some white Austrlian surfer type guy with a beenie hat. I was hesitate to get my hair done so I told him give to shave one part of my head and give me a fade. He was telling some sh*t about he cant afford his rent because no one would let him cut his hair dont remember much of the dream after that

• 1 month later...

Lately I been having some really fucked up dreams. Will wake up in sweats bcoz of the fright of the dreams

Thing is I cant remember em but is messed up bcoz I will wake up in a panic

1bit of 1 dodgey dream I remember is goin in a bathroom which I don't recognise n runnin a bath

Now I'm standing there and this old White couple jus come in and get in the bath .. I was frozen cudnt move and is like I was a ghost to them..

Also recently I dreamt a aunty of mine died. That day I went n visited her she was surprised to see me had been time

• 1 year later...

I dream last night that I was rolling with EAZY- E and NWA in old school compton, and some guy with a jehri curl came in the room and shot me in the head 2 times. I felt myself blacking out into a dream coma and thought 'ok we getting run up on, il play dead' but I couldnt close my eyes, they were stuck.

someone moves my body to the bathroom thinking im already dead. Then Chris Rock comes in looking how he looks in CB4, basically he snaked the crew cuz im thinking hes down, he comes up to me and closes my eyes, and he starts shelling me off too. pap pap pap. shooting up my body and im feeling myself jerking in my bed in reaction to the shots. i felt my heart beat speed up rapidly and then slow down dramatically. then I felt myself die. hard to explain the feeling itself cuz iv never died in a dream before, in a dream I always wake up just before, or im watching it happen, not actually experiencing it.

next ting im just a spirit floating in and out of peoples bodies watching whats goin on now the new mandem run compton and its bare torture n drugs n sh*t, fed are shook to do ANYTHING.

I go in some mans body, see beef in the toilets between 1st guy that shot me in the first part and a next guy that runs the block, so duck out out now thinking see no evil hear no evil. them man come out looking for man, like they squashed their own beef now. youte comes up and says 'DA f*ck IS DAT KTL ON YOUR FOREHEAD???' they send the body im in to get tortured in a hospital chair by some rugged looking Siamese twins joined at the hip. so basically only two legs but two bodies/heads. they are dressed in army fatigues, n they about to put the gas mask on my face when I think, 'f*ck dis I can wake up'

and I did. mad.

Kim Kardashian was in my dream, alongside another female, we were naked, in the showerI was taking pics on my phonebreasts were being slapped...It then skipped to scene where Kim was doing 'party tricks' in heels

sh*t, well would ya look at that. trick used to be my dream girl.

I dream last night that I was rolling with EAZY- E and NWA in old school compton, and some guy with a jehri curl came in the room and shot me in the head 2 times. I felt myself blacking out into a dream coma and thought 'ok we getting run up on, il play dead' but I couldnt close my eyes, they were stuck.

someone moves my body to the bathroom thinking im already dead. Then Chris Rock comes in looking how he looks in CB4, basically he snaked the crew cuz im thinking hes down, he comes up to me and closes my eyes, and he starts shelling me off too. pap pap pap. shooting up my body and im feeling myself jerking in my bed in reaction to the shots. i felt my heart beat speed up rapidly and then slow down dramatically. then I felt myself die. hard to explain the feeling itself cuz iv never died in a dream before, in a dream I always wake up just before, or im watching it happen, not actually experiencing it.

next ting im just a spirit floating in and out of peoples bodies watching whats goin on now the new mandem run compton and its bare torture n drugs n sh*t, fed are shook to do ANYTHING.

I go in some mans body, see beef in the toilets between 1st guy that shot me in the first part and a next guy that runs the block, so duck out out now thinking see no evil hear no evil. them man come out looking for man, like they squashed their own beef now. youte comes up and says 'DA f*ck IS DAT KTL ON YOUR FOREHEAD???' they send the body im in to get tortured in a hospital chair by some rugged looking Siamese twins joined at the hip. so basically only two legs but two bodies/heads. they are dressed in army fatigues, n they about to put the gas mask on my face when I think, 'f*ck dis I can wake up'

and I did. mad.

creepy as dream tho, anyone else felt themselves die in a dream before?

Haha them ones, years back I had a dream I won 40 mill on the lottery, had to survive till the next day and the money would have cleared in my account, THAT DREAM DAY WAS STRESSSSSSSSSS, guys licking shots at us, friends dying the lot, but eventually I went to sleep in the dream thinking yeah I've won, woke up in real life jumped out of bed and nearly cried. sh*t still burns.

• Upvote 2

sad

• Upvote 1

people that dont dream have sad lives= fact

i dream about trains alot nowadays even last night i dreamt i was in a war and my escape route was

running along the canal i gt lost then had to find a way out saw a train track so was looking to find a way home

that dream means im lost and im searching for my next route in life.......

sometimes i dream of rollercoasters n fun fairs signifiyin im in a happy place....thts if ive smoked bare weed though.....