Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

In the group of girls I was with earliarsome guy was chatting to one of the girls (failing harrrdddd)next girl dropped"errghhh why the f*ck are you even near him, hes disgusting" dropped it like man wernt even in the venue let alone looking at herHe caught hard feelings called her a whore and ran off out the door, you know it hurt because man bought two drinks...for him and her...but left both full bottles on the table as he left
lol dunno why some guys just keep trying when they can clearly see the signs a girl aint remotely interested. I've witnessed similar fails and just cringe.Or did she give any kind of green light to entertain even basic convo with him in the 1st place?Or was it just her friend c*ck blocking? (hate these girls, usually a sign of hating that no man has approached her for that night and is havin a flop nite. so her friend has to suffer the same let down.)
tbh ...not really...man was standing behind her begging to buy her a drink...and begging for kisses
lol then I have no sympathy for him.

Lets not...let this thread go that way...In other newsThis guy has been preparing bars...sure fire bars...that simply don't work
Such as?
and shouldnt this be in the "worst chat up lines You've heard" thread, insteadunless You have a funny response the girl gave him, in which case, please fire awaymy latest ain't that bad. girl was like "we're probably at very different stages in our lives"she looked over 30, i understood where she was coming from.

Lets not...let this thread go that way...In other newsThis guy has been preparing bars...sure fire bars...that simply don't work
Such as?
and shouldnt this be in the "worst chat up lines You've heard" thread, insteadunless You have a funny response the girl gave him, in which case, please fire awaymy latest ain't that bad. girl was like "we're probably at very different stages in our lives"she looked over 30, i understood where she was coming from.
Lol took you for a youttttt

I've been turned down so many times I've learnt how to limit the damage. I never make it obvious verabally that I'm trying to draw a girl now, I keep it all subconcious with the occasionally bit of touching (no mr.tickle). One thing I learnt when I was younger, to gauge whether you can get a kiss is go in for it but turn and whisper something in there ear at the last second. You'll be able to tell if she's ready for the kiss or if not it'll build sexual tension anyway.
Not being funny but I'm pretty sure someone has posted an article on this forum that links to a website giving advice for people on how to pick up. And the highlighted bit is almost an exact lift from that article.In fact now I think about it, I'm pretty sure it was you.Can't remember what it was though.The end./Walked in to a new tute yesterday, all eyes on me coz I was late, looked around and said "Hey" before sitting down.Introduced myself to one chick next to me and the guy on the other side. Started making casual conversation as you do.Chick starts telling me about herself, I'm pretty sarcastic so just mug it off a bit, and she goes "Oh you're one of the 'treat them mean keep them keen' ones. I'm not interested, sorry." and turns around mid conversation in full view of everyone.Then it came to me like a flash. Not even a pause.Just said "Actually I'm one of the sarcastic British ones. Who already has a girlfriend and definitely isn't looking to downgrade. Flattered though. Nice to meet you"Should have seen her face.
  • Upvote 1

Walked in to a new tute yesterday, all eyes on me coz I was late, looked around and said "Hey" before sitting down.Introduced myself to one chick next to me and the guy on the other side. Started making casual conversation as you do.Chick starts telling me about herself, I'm pretty sarcastic so just mug it off a bit, and she goes "Oh you're one of the 'treat them mean keep them keen' ones. I'm not interested, sorry." and turns around mid conversation in full view of everyone.Then it came to me like a flash. Not even a pause.Just said "Actually I'm one of the sarcastic British ones. Who already has a girlfriend and definitely isn't looking to downgrade. Flattered though. Nice to meet you"Should have seen her face.
LMFAO that is quality, what a rude bitch there was no need for that infront of a room full of people

Guest Lisa Turtle

Lol it made me laugh. 'Then it came to me like a flash'...had me in stitches. Tbh rude girls will get put in their place when they meet their match or superior, well played.

Walked in to a new tute yesterday, all eyes on me coz I was late, looked around and said "Hey" before sitting down.Introduced myself to one chick next to me and the guy on the other side. Started making casual conversation as you do.Chick starts telling me about herself, I'm pretty sarcastic so just mug it off a bit, and she goes "Oh you're one of the 'treat them mean keep them keen' ones. I'm not interested, sorry." and turns around mid conversation in full view of everyone.Then it came to me like a flash. Not even a pause.Just said "Actually I'm one of the sarcastic British ones. Who already has a girlfriend and definitely isn't looking to downgrade. Flattered though. Nice to meet you"Should have seen her face.
lol @ the sassy responsebet man was snapping his fingers like Monique while he said it...
LMAO

lol @ the sassy responsebet man was snapping his fingers like Monique while he said it...
:lol:SASSY

bruv how u gonna sit there and bare face lie when u told us chicks call u the mogadishu monster or whatever it was.llow it fam.
*screams*aopcdjeoacksaekc[kap[[pwskl[pswe#l]sl[p]so[col][sel][we][cfpefd
:rofl:every time

Such as?
Basically hes trying to be witty....but like it just backfiresI won't bother with what he said but typical responses are"you dont get out much do you"*smile and turn around**burst out laughing and turn around**complete and utter air...like nothing even happend*

Such as?
Basically hes trying to be witty....but like it just backfiresI won't bother with what he said but typical responses are"you dont get out much do you"*smile and turn around**burst out laughing and turn around**complete and utter air...like nothing even happend*
beef.

looooooooollol @ the bitchness on here ha

lmao

:D :D :D

:D :D :D