So whos desperate for a job?

Eskay Jones

Haven't read all of it but it was cringe worthy the way you lot are attacking Queen Bee.

She's a single mum with no one to look after her kid if she does work, so to me she's entitled to benefits as much as anyone.

thats bullshit. no one is saying she doesnt want to improve herself

most pple were just highlighting a problem in this country where benefits are abused.

and i dont care if you have a legitimate claim to benefit, but theres a reason why the UK has the highest rate of single mums in the western hemisphere

and providing benefits left right and centre is not going to be a deterrent of any kind, infact it is almost an encouragement.

Dont understand why people getting in a hype with what Eskay said

Its simple really....

Hes the boss and hes just laying out hes terms

Dont like it then move on then job centre is you

Respect to the guy to come on here and offer a job in this current climate

as far as this whole benefits thing ill keep quiet for now dont want to go in but C/S what M12 said

M12 was chatting sh*t to the wrong person tbh

Baffed at why she went in on Queen Bee instead of Blinx

someone who is claiming disability living allowance, is assessed by medical experts

this may be abused slightly but no where near the abuse of income support for stupid women who cant shut their legs or take their pills.

• Upvote 1

someone who is claiming disability living allowance, is assessed by medical experts

this may be abused slightly but no where near the abuse of income support for stupid women who cant shut their legs or take their pills.

Didn't know he was getting disability allowance in that case yeah its different

However I still can't c/s the idea that Queen Bee is a problem when she is actually trying to get off benefits M12 is saying she should just go and get a job and get off benefits but f*ck that if she can go uni and better herself when we all know that having a degree means you will probably earn more in the future shes just looking out for herself and more importantly her child yo

What i don't understand is why some people seem to be under the impression that i just went and got pregnant with some random and thought 'oh its ok ill just claim income support' when thats not the case at all. I had a partner and i made the decision to leave him for good reasons that i wont go into, the fact that he had no interest in his child after that is not my fault

If anything people should be complaining about the watless babyfathers who think its ok to go around breeding and when they decide fatherhood isnt really for them or they dont want the child unless they can have the mother aswell they hold their hands up like it had nothing to do with them, not every single mother is in that situation because of her own stupidity.

I'm not saying there aren't girls out there like that, but half of you seem to be under the impression that my goal in life was to claim off the state and pop kids out all over the place, the same ones who seem to think this are the ones who blatantly wouldnt cope if they were in my shoes.

Im actually tired of justifying myself to you lot now, either go and do some research or shut the f*ck up, im not going to lose any sleep over your head up your ass opinions

/

Thanks those of you who see where im coming from in this

I don't see a problem with you claiming benefits Queen Bee but the default answer to your point about wasted baby fathers is that you should have seen he was a wasteman before you got involved with him.

I don't think all single parents claiming benefits can be lumped into one group of people abusing the system.

• Upvote 2

^^^ c/s

Queen bee do your thing.

/

Offtopic:

Eskay since your a certified driving instructor could you hook me up with some sort of a deal for the pass plus scheme. I need to do atleast 6 hours of lessons in different diriving environments. Pms if you can hook me up

• Upvote 1

I don't see a problem with you claiming benefits Queen Bee but the default answer to your point about wasted baby fathers is that you should have seen he was a wasteman before you got involved with him.

I don't think all single parents claiming benefits can be lumped into one group of people abusing the system.

I do see where you're coming from, but lets just say some people are very good at hiding their true colours until its too late. The last month i was with him he turned into a person i didn't even recognise, and theres no way i could have seen it coming.

Offtopic:

Eskay since your a certified driving instructor could you hook me up with some sort of a deal say 30 hours of driving lessons, I can do 3 hours a day so we can complete it in 10 days and I'll pay £1200, but if I dont pass, its your fault anf I'm not paying you. Ok?

• Upvote 5

Offtopic:

Eskay since your a certified driving instructor could you hook me up with some sort of a deal say 30 hours of driving lessons, I can do 3 hours a day so we can complete it in 10 days and I'll pay £1200, but if I dont pass, its your fault anf I'm not paying you. Ok?

Lol'd.

Offtopic:

Lol'd.

:lol:

@ caprice, remember you ain't gotta justify everything to cunts

:Y:

lol 2bh i dont know why i still get involved in it, its like the third time ive had one of these debates since i joined the forum

Ive decided im not doing it anymore though, not everyones gonna see it the same way as me and it only ends up in an ease-esque type of argument

Guest Flat Eric

C/S my brother Lewis.

noones bitching its just some peoples way of 'negotiating' the terms of eskays contract

and im sure eskay aint really on this 'even if ur mum dies' i still aint paying ting.

and im sure that whole day off and no pay thing is just to deter all you lazy bums that are lookin to take saturday off cos you got in from that rave too late

and i hope someone has said this already or else ima be dissapointed

TBH I read the first page and I'm just not reading anymore. Eskay is not in the wrong here.

The general attitude was people asking "What if" and focusing on the negatives and just finding bulsh*t excuses not to get up off their arse and do work. There's no legitimate reason why those on here (considering the age range) cannot show up for work ON TIME for two weeks.

SMH @ this.

*Edit: The inconvienence most of you would cause backing out half way through the job, leaving him to either soldier it a man short for a day or two, or hire someone else halfway thru, most of you wouldn't get paid a penny by any employer anyway.