The Only Child Thread

BLACK VICTIM

C/s depends on your upbringing. Anyone trying to say otherwise is just stupid.

thats "Only Child" talk

Im not an only child, well not until i was 16.

I have cousins who are the only child and they act like any other kid, no awkwardness at all. This is probably because of how they have been brought up, around their cousins etc.

Not every only child is gonna be anti social, same way some kids with 5 brothers and sisters may be quite, not confident and extremely anti social.

It will always depend on how you have been brought up and the situation around you. Then the individual themselves.

C/s depends on your upbringing. Anyone trying to say otherwise is just stupid.

thats "Only Child" talk

Im not an only child, well not until i was 16.

I have cousins who are the only child and they act like any other kid, no awkwardness at all. This is probably because of how they have been brought up, around their cousins etc.

Not every only child is gonna be anti social, same way some kids with 5 brothers and sisters may be quite, not confident and extremely anti social.

It will always depend on how you have been brought up and the situation around you. Then the individual themselves.

my post wasn't to be taken seriously

I'm an only child. With my bit of weirdness

I crave my own space. Can spend hours/days chilling with someone anywhere but if its in my room/yard i start to get uncomfortable/anxious, looking at clocks and all sorts, could never pin point it before till one chick pointed it out. Them "ahhh yeeeeeh sh*t, your right, u gonna go home now?"

• Upvote 1

I crave my own space. Can spend hours/days chilling with someone anywhere but if its in my room/yard i start to get uncomfortable/anxious, looking at clocks and all sorts, could never pin point it before till one chick pointed it out. Them "ahhh yeeeeeh sh*t, your right, u gonna go home now?"

hahaha

i get what you're saying fully

I'm an only child i'm anti social, More time people chat too much when they could be doing something.

Ive been spoilt which is not good cos it makes you less hungry to succeed in life (if you've got all the home comforts).

Socially i am very good (even though i hate this attention seeking exercise) i have to do it to nab some poonash every now & then ;)

I find that most people with siblings grow up with favouritism complexes and do anything to be liked/respected.

hahaha

WHATTTTT. I thought I was the only one like that haha. I cant explain how much that applies to me. I dont know why but I feel kinda awkward with people in my house/room. Never the host always the guest. Im 100% relaxed in other peoples homes.

Never been spoilt tho. Mum would never let me stay home from school when I was ill, Werent even alloud TV on or sweets or nothing lol. Never been given money here and there. Always been made to work for it.

hahaha

hahaha

sh*t theres a few of us only children on ere

i would hide from family too, one time when i was little i hid in my mums bed, layed flat out arm n legs spread out and pulled covers over me so i didnt have to go to nana's

i used to switch when girls would burst into my room in halls all touching sh*t in my room reading stuff, sitting down, wanting to talk and my boys would be like "how come we never chill in your room" one day they followed me to my block waiting for me to open the door so they could chill in my kitchen making bare noise

even told my mum as a kid to tell my friend he couldn't come and play in my yard because he kept buggin me o come in so she made up some lie for me lol

need to get over my hostophobia