The Official Finals topic/Internationals

Admin.

Guest Lens
f*ck Liverpool players playing for their international teams
+
Good to see Maxi is playing. He needs more games. Very good midfielder
+
Lahi=Paul Merson of sports roomOwn opinions completely contradict eachother as soon as he has a couple of sly shots of the Cognac in between adverts
I have never contradicted myself mate :D EVER
________>>>>>>>> this guy's consistency
  • Upvote 7

how can the walcott v lennon beef still be going on from 06shet

+
+
Lahi=Paul Merson of sports roomOwn opinions completely contradict eachother as soon as he has a couple of sly shots of the Cognac in between adverts
PMSL

As an Arsenal fan, can't even take you Spuds seriously. You failures have beaten us once in the league since I was 8 years old. How can I even see you as our rivals? Any Scar vs Mufasa situation, even in our relative decline we still boss you. It's embarrassing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Daniel Levy
+
+
PMSL
:D lench got the log book out.

Guest Portuguese
Real Madrid Sign Benfica Winger Angel Di Maria For €40 MillionThe Merengues appear to have finally landed the gifted midfielder...Real Madrid have put pen to paper on a €40 million deal for Benfica winger Angel di Maria, according to radio station TSF.The Argentina international has long been linked with a move to the Santiago Bernabeu after an impressive season at Benfica, both in domestic competitions and in the Europa League.Reports of an impending switch to the Spanish capital club by Di Maria have intensified after Inter boss Jose Mourinho, who is an admirer of the 22-year-old, became the red hot favourite to assume the reins of the Merengues.The Portuguese radio station claims that, after signing Di Maria, Real will now put their focus on Benfica colleague David Luiz, for whom negotiations are believed to be at an advanced stage already.TSF also state that Benfica could receive a player from Real Madrid in return, with centre-back Ezequiel Garay and winger Royston Drenthe both on the table.
Lies

Real Madrid Sign Benfica Winger Angel Di Maria For €40 MillionThe Merengues appear to have finally landed the gifted midfielder...Real Madrid have put pen to paper on a €40 million deal for Benfica winger Angel di Maria, according to radio station TSF.The Argentina international has long been linked with a move to the Santiago Bernabeu after an impressive season at Benfica, both in domestic competitions and in the Europa League.Reports of an impending switch to the Spanish capital club by Di Maria have intensified after Inter boss Jose Mourinho, who is an admirer of the 22-year-old, became the red hot favourite to assume the reins of the Merengues.The Portuguese radio station claims that, after signing Di Maria, Real will now put their focus on Benfica colleague David Luiz, for whom negotiations are believed to be at an advanced stage already.TSF also state that Benfica could receive a player from Real Madrid in return, with centre-back Ezequiel Garay and winger Royston Drenthe both on the table.
Lies
Just to back this one up
"Di Maria has not been sold to Real Madrid," Soares Oliveira told A BOLA. "We will not talk about exits. Only when we make official announcements will you take exits as guaranteed."Until then, there will be no intent from Benfica in communicating possible signings or exits."As you know, every offer we have in our hands has to be reported to the market [Portuguese Securities Market Commission]. We do not have offers right now, but it is natural they may appear."
Mourinho is now Real Madrid coach

2-0 now, RVP with both.Affelay assisted the second with the dumbest cross. Gully./England u17s on tommorow at 3pm v France in the semi finals. United fans lock in, Sam Johnstone in goal, Will Keane should be playing and Pogba will be playing for France.
this guy is prob the most natural finisher ive seen in a lon long time/rvp goals both = sicknot sure about this hernandez/chico guy

2-0 now, RVP with both.Affelay assisted the second with the dumbest cross. Gully./England u17s on tommorow at 3pm v France in the semi finals. United fans lock in, Sam Johnstone in goal, Will Keane should be playing and Pogba will be playing for France.
this guy is prob the most natural finisher ive seen in a lon long time/rvp goals both = sicknot sure about this hernandez/chico guy
Yeah hes a decent player.C/s both other parts of the post.