Kanye West

Lionel & Dave

kanye just has loads and loads of stuff he wants to say

like so many different points he wants to make but it all jumbles together

and it frustrates him

poor guy

I agree. 

He has good and thought-provoking ideas but its all wrapped in frustration. 

Charla is out of depth here, about you dont need to own anything.

Wern't he saying that about freedom?

Fred Hampton didn't have to do all this to forge truces and agreements between gangs, start free medical health centres, patrols to stop police brutality, educate the youth on politics and so many other schemes, ''to help the people of Chicargo'', with no money at the age of 21

Don't why he is hiding behind that for, just say he realised that even with money there is a glass ceiling for a black man from a lower class/rap background and he is pissed he cant flog his overpriced trainers without the say so of a white guy in a suit

He is just going through a midlife crisis

All this talk about ending his album with Bound 2 to show fans he can :/ :/

Allow it

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I knew from when he dropped Yeezus an album i was expecting from what he was saying before to be a political album in the mould of Amerikkaz Most Wanted, It Takes A Nation etc, instead turned out to be stupid rants about fashion, i knew this guy was just trying to give this revolutionary talk to sell records, 'Cause its trendy to be the conscious mc'

Charla is out of depth here, about you dont need to own anything.

Wern't he saying that about freedom?

Fred Hampton didn't have to do all this to forge truces and agreements between gangs, start free medical health centres, patrols to stop police brutality, educate the youth on politics and so many other schemes, ''to help the people of Chicargo'', with no money at the age of 21

Don't why he is hiding behind that for, just say he realised that even with money there is a glass ceiling for a black man from a lower class/rap background and he is pissed he cant flog his overpriced trainers without the say so of a white guy in a suit

He is just going through a midlife crisis

All this talk about ending his album with Bound 2 to show fans he can :/ :/

Allow it

thats not what he said about Bound 2 tho

he said he gave Bound 2 to the fans as a "i'm still here type a track, it's still all good"

and you will notice the majority of Kanye fans that disliked the album liked that one track

everything else you said was tight tho and even as a massive fan of his, i find his public confusion and need for 'white man in a suit cosign' unatractive, but to play devils advocate, it only highlights the need for him to make tracks like New Slaves

Kanye doesn't claim to be right, he just claims to be Kanye, and celeb culture has us questioning his every move like everything must be for a f*cking reason man oh why does it not have a happy ending what is the meaning of life wahhh

all Kanye is really saying in any of this is "i can do whatever i want...

... and you can too"

• Upvote 1

I knew from when he dropped Yeezus an album i was expecting from what he was saying before to be a political album in the mould of Amerikkaz Most Wanted, It Takes A Nation etc, instead turned out to be stupid rants about fashion, i knew this guy was just trying to give this revolutionary talk to sell records, 'Cause its trendy to be the conscious mc'

where did he say this was gonna be a political album?  cos i swear i heard someone else say the same thing about WTT prior to it's release but it weren't him

The more I hear Kanye talk, the more I get where he is coming from.

Just I also get that he doesn't have the people around him, to help him understand how to put across to his demographic in a way they understand.

So he's in the space he's in right now...

Kanye didnt move over with Jay, for any other reason than Jay had the distribution and didn't lie about that fact.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

But like Charlamagne and everybody else is saying;

He is being a hypocrite denouncing corporations, cant see how you can argue against that

If LV or Nike had given him his way he wouldn't be trying to get the public on his side just so he can get inside, he would be at home counting his money

Just being a spoilt kid who didn't get what he wanted for xmas 

How you going to change things from inside when they won't even let you in, in the first place

• Downvote 1

Instead of going at corporations, he should be going at Jay Z Diddy Birdman

these man are all in the position to set up their own black corporations

but they wont.

they are black corps in themselves 

let them get to a billi first 

wot