Kanye West

Lionel & Dave

jay z / diddy will be billionaires

kanye has great idea but isnt very endearing

who is going to work with someone that seems like he is up his own bum

i feel jay z - that guy is very smart

recently there was a racism case involing something to do with Barneys ( a New york Selfridges) http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/07/barneys-racist_n_4225710.html

there have been calls for him to detach himself from the store as he has a collarboartion with them to seel some products of his

he hasnt done this. i think he is seeing the bigger picture - he knows the place is racist but pulling out from the deal is a hindrance to his long term goals

• Upvote 1

He was also talking about H&M and Zara in the Zane Lowe interview.

Does he have the money to produce another Sean Jean, Phat Farm or Rocawear? He isn't on the level of Puff, Russel or Jay were when they kicked that stuff off is he?

Them Rocawear, Phat Farm, Sean John type of fashion lines will NEVER pop off like that again.

These rappers have them selves to blame, got 12 year old kids rapping about louie belts and gucci goggles

them urban clothes will never come back

jay z / diddy will be billionaires

kanye has great idea but isnt very endearing

who is going to work with someone that seems like he is up his own bum

i feel jay z - that guy is very smart

recently there was a racism case involing something to do with Barneys ( a New york Selfridges) http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/07/barneys-racist_n_4225710.html

there have been calls for him to detach himself from the store as he has a collarboartion with them to seel some products of his

he hasnt done this. i think he is seeing the bigger picture - he knows the place is racist but pulling out from the deal is a hindrance to his long term goals

yeah i think diddy will reach it first,then jay, n then 50,boxing promotion,headphones and the film production company,ders a lot of money involved for that brudda.

diddy when promoting things>>>>>

jay when making a deal>>>>>>

yeah i thought so but i don't get what TFS4DK is saying then

What you dont get?

Sean John, Rocawear, Phat Farm etc are all OPM/other fashion house, well more like textile companies.

Kanye West wants the fashion house first as he wants to go high end, and then of course OPM.

I don't understand what you're saying in the second line. 

Earlier I said Kanye went with Jay over Dame, for no other reason than Kanye was told Jay had the distribution (Def Jam), all the artists where and when they asked Dame, Dame lied or (hard to believe) didnt know that Jay was keeping everything at Def Jam.

Kanye wants LV for the same reason, or any major fashion house for the same reason, the distribution, the high end materials, brand status, the staff & designers, etc... Then he wants to use their money. Thats why its not as simple as "you don't need them, your 'Ye!" as if that was the case he wouldn't need Universal/Def Jam.

lol not true at all,

50 has bn in the game a shorter period than birdman,jay,diddyn even dre yet hes probably sittin on $200mil

get the right figher n the fight promotes itself.....

if he carries on building his SMS audio headphones, who says he cant sell a stake for x amount??

he has also generated $400million for his film company,i mean look at paranormal activity cost n how much did it make.....

so all in all it can be done....

remember 50 cent is more than 120million dollars liquid money in the bank from his share sale of his vitamin water

i can fully guarantee none of the others are liquid like that unless they sell a huge amount of things

so that should help 50... investment wise...

Dear Kanye,

I have early recollections of Damon Dash calling me and forcing me to put you on Def Poetry Jam.  I knew your record, ‘Through The Wire,’ but I didn’t know much more.  When you took the stage on Def Poetry Jam that night, and spit those genuine, heartfelt words, I witnessed your specialness that Damon had emphatically told me about.
   From that moment on, you became a poet who has inspired the poets.  I have proudly watched your career since then, and in case someone has missed the obvious, you are making a historical impact on music.  Your life story took a tough turn with the passing of your mother.  Although we grieved with you, we never really knew how much pain you were in.  We witnessed your moment at the MTV Music Awards and many of us dismissed it as, ‘oh that is just Kanye being Kanye.’  The hard part of all of this, is that we have all had moments in our lives that have been challenging, painful and hard to overcome, however most of us just hide our emotions and never deal with that inner-struggle that we face on a daily basis.  As an artist, Kanye, you have always looked inside for your inspiration…always exuding emotions that are in us, but that we never expose.  That is what artistry is about…to look inside for what is unique.  With your journey towards a higher level of consciousness, a journey that we all are on, you have shown through your art a commitment to greatness.
   The thirty minute film you most recently made was beyond brilliant.  Brilliance is not a word that can even begin to describe your ability to paint vibrant, vivacious, colorful yet muted paintings of poetry, music, costume, art, design and most important, passion.  The passion you put into your new album is why I stayed up all those nights in the early 80′s trying to get DJs and radio stations to play our records.  I knew this day would come. Actually, maybe I didn’t know, but I really, really hoped it would.  I didn’t work this hard when I was your age to watch the culture go the wrong way.  And you, my friend, just took us to another level.  I am simply in awe.
   With this power, as you know, comes great responsibility.  I am saying nothing you haven’t heard before.  When you spoke about President Bush during the Katrina telethon, it was not the particulars of your words that mattered, it was the essence of a feeling of the insensitivity towards our communities that many of us have felt for far too long.  It was the image of the President, our President, the President of the United States Of America, peering out the window of an airplane, as the people on the ground were drowning, that hurt us the most.  For centuries, our people have relentlessly tread water as hard as they could to stay afloat, and here we were, literally drowning, and it felt like the President was insensitive.  There is no need to apologize, Kanye.  You spoke from your heart and that is all we will ever ask from you.  Don’t be afraid of the press, as your art is your blueprint, thanks to Jay-Z, your big brother, we will always carry our destiny in our own hands.  You are are an artist whose art is masterful.  You are a servant to this world who no matter how hard it gets, keeps on giving.  Giving gifts that inspire us, challenge us and motivate us to be better family and friends.
   Keep on, Kanye.  Keep on.  We love you.  We cherish you.  And we will always have your back.
-Russell Simmons

Basically kanye is pissed with himself for getting mugged off by these corporations cos he brought it on himself lol

Silly c*nt went and signed away his shit for a couple mill and clocked nike are the winners

But no one put a gun to his head and he probably jizzed his pants at the opportunity

But now 5 years later he is over gassed of the yeezy 2 and wants royalties which he will never get and control like he said...guy can't even tell you the release date pmsl

And now cos he thinks he is some fashion icon guy wants 2 play with the big boys and desperately wants to be excepted and taken seriously as a designer

Now he's crying cos they will collab with him and use his name (again pretty sure he wasn't forced to do any of this) but don't take him serious as designer which they shouldn't he's a rapper guy hasn't proved anything outside music tbh and you don't see marc Jacob trying to run up in interscope and demand a meeting.

Guys a fucking retard needs to leave this fashion shit to pharell and keep it moving.

Yes but thats missing the point.

Nobody in music believed in Kanye, bar Dame (eventually), he spent his own money, worked, dropped his debut earned his stripes and from then on everyone has believed and chased him for release dates.

Nobody in fashion believed in Kanye, he spent his own money, worked, dropped some bits (obviously Nike and LV believed in him to let him drop), now he feels he has earned his stripes but is still not being believed in or chased. Thats his issue.