Englands chances are fucked now

Hank Moody

dont know what to believe.....

sounds bogus tbh only reason i give him the benefit of the doubt is cos of his track record

thanx for the confidence but do u really think its coincidence???

i say its gonna happen then couple days later

a main player gets dropped for no real reason that would have played a good part then "flew off to the caribbean"

c'mon

Firstly I'm not a Wally fan nor do I rate him that much but I think him getting left out of the WC squad is abit suspect tbh. He plays better for England than he does for Arsenal that's why I thought he may make the final squad, when he didn't I was abit surprised.

Anyway, the powers that be were swift with the damage control. Besides, his a young buck, he'll have plenty more WC chances unless death/career ending injury takes him out of the game.

I'm not happy man. How you gonna give us a list of names and it's not even one of them!? Might as well have not given us a list!

That's bollocks tbh.

You've dropped in my eyes. Tittypics of that chick from Balls of Steel would bring you back though. Just saying.

c/s

dont see the point of letting it run 10 pages on a wild goose chase tip...

It's true, Theo has been firmly in Capello's plans - him being dropped does make you think twice. Especially since he actually played ok in the warm up games.

However, the tabloids rarely take part in cover-ups as a group when the story is already at a point where it's leaked/about to leak

• Downvote 1

Clearly chatting sh*t imo and i dont get whats so great bout his track record either, because hes dished the dirt on one or two girls and was on balls of steel?! Swear he got shown to be rocking fake trainers the other day afterclaiming he got them dead stock and didnt even have Theo in his first list then wanted an esay get out by dropping Theo's name.

/

Walcott got dropped cause he's sh*t and has no final ball/end product. Capello had Beckham working alone with Walcott in training to improve his crosses and it just didn't work, therefor he's a wasted pick down the wing and was not good enough to play infield...thats why hes been dropped not because of the bullshit.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

A second England footballer has won an injunction banning the reporting of allegations about his private life, it has emerged.

It is understood the gagging order was granted by on-duty High Court judge Mr Justice Nicol on Thursday night to stop a woman publicising personal information about the star.

The move comes a week after another England international player took out a similar injunction to prevent the media from publishing claims about his private life.

Neither of the footballers can be named under the terms of the legal orders.

Concern has mounted about the use of injunctions to stop reporting of potentially embarrassing revelations.

There was outrage last year after an injunction granted to the Swiss multinational Trafigura appeared to restrict what MPs could say in Parliament.

Chelsea football captain John Terry was also awarded an injunction - later repealed - preventing reporting of information about his alleged affair with Vanessa Peroncel, the former partner of his England team-mate Wayne Bridge.

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=154451792