Summer transfer thread

Couldn't get anymore opp then you 2 lolOne f*cks his best friends misses and probly calls gals cunts the other sings links sonnets and gets full body waxes whilst listening to Drake
loleveryone knows mike kanes a soggy blanket, like you said xavi parred us to next levels, kane seems to of forgot that due to the infatuation.

My alliegance is football >>> Arsenal.Xavi Hernandez is amongst the greatest playmakers of all-time, up there with Cruyff.I will pay homage.Arsenal FC behave like prude, victims too often & should've let Barcelona know what's what.Why did none of our players stick up? You allow the likes of Pique, Iniesta & Xavi to talk sh*t, they will take advantage./Rsonist mate, why don't you go f*ck more adolescent girls & get parred by Czech prostitutes...

• Downvote 11

My alliegance is football >>> Arsenal.Xavi Hernandez is amongst the greatest playmakers of all-time, up there with Cruyff.I will pay homage.Arsenal FC behave like prude, victims too often & should've let Barcelona know what's what.Why did none of our players stick up? You allow the likes of Pique, Iniesta & Xavi to talk sh*t, they will take advantage.
:/We told the cunts we did not even want to negotiate what more did you want? The only way to make the message clearer would be a big 'f*ck OFF'RVP and Denilshit did say something iirc (Him being one of the greatest playmakers don't change the fact that he is a c*nt)

Dong Fangzhou pleased with Portimonense switchStriker arrives in PortugalFormer Manchester United prospect Dong Fangzhou will be presented as Portimonense’s latest signing later today, and the Chinese international says he is happy to be moving to Portugal. Dong, 25, is reported to have agreed a one-year deal with the Algarve club, having left Polish club Legia Warsaw after just four matches - and three goals - at the end of last month, and has already set his sights on a long-term stay with Litos’ side.“I wanted to play here,” Dong told Record upon his arrival in Portugal. “I was told there was a possibility and I did not hesitate. My reputation? The most important thing is Portimonense. I want to score many goals to help the team. If I feel comfortable, I could stay in Portimonense for longer than one year.”Dong is best known for his transfer to Manchester United in 2004, although he made just three appearances for the Red Devils before being released in 2008, including a sole league start against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. During his time contracted to United, the Chinese forward was loaned out to Royal Antwerp of Belgium for two seasons, where he enjoyed a prolific spell scoring 33 league goals in 61 games. After leaving Old Trafford, Dong returned to China, where he played for Dalian Shide for 18 months.By Sean Gillen
  • Upvote 1

My alliegance is football >>> Arsenal.Xavi Hernandez is amongst the greatest playmakers of all-time, up there with Cruyff.I will pay homage.Arsenal FC behave like prude, victims too often & should've let Barcelona know what's what.Why did none of our players stick up? You allow the likes of Pique, Iniesta & Xavi to talk sh*t, they will take advantage.
The first line is worth a 1000 negs.The 4th & 5th line I just SMH & then neg you.
  • Upvote 1

The first line is worth a 1000 negs.The 4th & 5th line I just SMH & then neg you.

c/salso the line about investing no emotion in cesc, and the general fawning over xavi is cringe and worth a banwhen we win the treble with him this year i expect you to remain silent in the corner with your face against the wall
  • Upvote 1

My alliegance is football >>> Arsenal.I will pay homage.Arsenal FC behave like prude, victims too often & should've let Barcelona know what's what.
pmslEnded Arsenal fans. Unlucky, this is what your fanbase comes down to.

TBH A lot of what was said is questionable, what isn't is Arsenal FC behave like prude, victims too oftenpretty sure this is the view of most non Arsenal fans and the more honest of your contigent, its a attitude stemming from the behaviour of your manager over the years.(and before anyone jumps on a hype thinking im sending for Wenger or Arsenal in general, EVERY CLUB has its negative points and each manager has their negative aspects and downfalls, as my sig clearly states)

i rate kaneim a football first guy as wellif i didnt support united i would still follow football as passionatelywhere as a lot of guys support a club and wouldnt really watch or follow football if it wasnt for an allegiance

Yeah i gotta say i'm one of those guys, when i moved to London and started secondary school i had a few friends who didnt support a particular team but just football in genral, never really understood it, i understand it more now, but still if i didnt support a team i'm not sure my interest in the game would be the same.

TBH A lot of what was said is questionable, what isn't is Arsenal FC behave like prude, victims too oftenpretty sure this is the view of most non Arsenal fans and the more honest of your contigent, its a attitude stemming from the behaviour of your manager over the years.(and before anyone jumps on a hype thinking im sending for Wenger or Arsenal in general, EVERY CLUB has its negative points and each manager has their negative aspects and downfalls, as my sig clearly states)
:D Arsenal & Wenger doing a great job of fooling the fools.

This idea that Arsenal Football Club are victims is a view shared by fools.Arsenal have infuriated clubs all over the World with some of THEIR tactics...For every argument you could put forward for believing this to be true I could put another instance that straight contridicts it.