Match Day 20

MrJibbles

Guest TimeBomb
just like to once again say uruguay were the first natoinal team to play black playersso a black person living in a white land cheering on a black country they are not from or continent they are not from over a country who paved the way for black players all over the gaffe to play at world level is :D
i dont get this, u mean the first non-black country to play black players?

Guest Awesome Kong
just like to once again say uruguay were the first natoinal team to play black playersso a black person living in a white land cheering on a black country they are not from or continent they are not from over a country who paved the way for black players all over the gaffe to play at world level is :D
If you are black, you are from africa, unless you are a bounty & deny your heritage. So a black person cheering for the only black people country that was about to go to the semi final >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anyother team

It had to be Suarez though. Throughout the tournament he has been cheating.I mean, how would people feel if it was a known cheater such as Robben or Ronaldo?Suarez may not be a high profile player, but I have been noticing him doing it throughout.Example, when he won the freekick clutching the back of his head in the first half when Vorsah went for the ball.Yet he was the chief celebrant at the end.SMH.

• Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
not even tbh i couldnt give a sh*t and just thought let me throw something out there and see how people react but imagine a white english guy said to you i want serbia to beat ghana because i want a fully white team to win
Good for them tbh.
  • Downvote 1

Africans IDENTIFY with the Ghana team.
see i c/s this and wouldnt of even batted an eyelid at the comment if it wernt MADVYBEZ

any other time as a nigerian ghana is the enemy, im in my boys house five of us all nigerian rooting for ghana....was gutted....bottom line were all africans cant blame suarez tbh... he took one for the team if he hadnt of done it he would have been a disgrace to the team......it was in ghanas hands and they fluffed it....

Guest Medic
It had to be Suarez though. Throughout the tournament he has been cheating.I mean, how would people feel if it was a known cheater such as Robben or Ronaldo?Suarez may not be a high profile player, but I have been noticing him doing it throughout.Example, when he won the freekick clutching the back of his head in the first half when Vorsah went for the ball.Yet he was the chief celebrant at the end.SMH.
The Ghana freekick that led to the pen shouldnt of been given, what do you say about that?If Gyan woulda scored that pen, I bet no one would be saying sh*t about Suarez. He misses so everyone is crying about cheat, talk about sour grapes. He will be lauded as a hero back in Uruguay, rightly so.Go ahead and neg :D
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

The Ghana freekick that led to the pen shouldnt of been given, what do you say about that?If Gyan woulda scored that pen, I bet no one would be saying sh*t about Suarez. He misses so everyone is crying about cheat, talk about sour grapes. He will be lauded as a hero back in Uruguay, rightly so.Go ahead and neg :D
I would have felt a bit better if it was any other Uraguyan player (OK other than the Manc Forlan)I'm just saying though from the first match against France till tonight I have noticed his sly play acting.I even mentioned this to my brother long before tonight's incident that Ghana should not be too rash with this guy as he is cunningly deceptive.So for him to do this tonight leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.Not to mention his celebrations at the end. No humility.That is life though and he is now a hero.Not going to neg you though as I agree with you. :D :D
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Felipe mello nao deve passar as ferias no brasil...
Thats off R9's twitter and it means "Felipe Mello should not spend the holidays in Brazil ..." :lol:http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/esporte/760854-felipe-melo-nao-deve-passar-as-ferias-no-brasil-tuita-ronaldo.shtml (anyone with google chrome it should translate)

Are people f*cking stupid?Suarez, at the expense of playing in a World Cup SEMI FINAL AND POSSIBLY FINAL, took one for the team, HIS COUNTRY, and basically SAVED HIS NATION.Lol @ not hailing him a KING.F*ck off you lot cussing.
What was I was going to say.If Gyan done that for Ghana, everyone would call him a hero...

I'm pissed at what Suarez done because I really wanted Ghana to win but real talk I rate him for doing what needed to be done for his country and if I was in his position I would've done exactly the same thing.

• Upvote 1

My feelings on Suarez are so mixed. Man did take one for the team, and ultimately is not going to play again this World Cup, he has to a degree sacrificed, see its hard for me to say Barry should have kicked Ozil onto the peak of Table Mountain, then condem Suarez, when the circumstances was way higher. That said cant help thinking that Reyes looking mofo has just earnt a move to Chelsea, seems a c*nt of their portion.Never been convinced on Gyan, something I didnt like but his penalties before had all been on point.Mensah penalty was disgraceful.

brixton was buzzing..suarez did what glen johnson shudda done 4 germany's 3rd so i cnt complaingyan bottled iti knew he wud miss n i knew ghana wud flop the pens.... smhghana will say we did well 2get this far etc which is true 2be fair but they will not repeat not get a better chance to reach a wc semi againf*cking nearly men, England, Tim Henman, Ghana, Andy Murray etc "well at least we got this far" what a stupid mentality to have, Gyan had 2 score and he fluffed his lines... reallly f*cked it upSuarez should be knighted, but that basically condones cheating

Win at all f*ck*ng costs. Either way he wasn't gonna play again this world cup so why not handle it and take the red card?! Why the f*ck not?Suarez>>>>The ending was too sick, I had goosebumps. Was nervous for Ghana like I was watching a Man Utd game.By the f*ck*ng way, Abreu can not do that on a decisive pen to get to a world cup semi. You can not do that fam./I need to not hear any bitch badmouth football again, I sit through hours and hours and hours of football year after year for moments like this.