Balotelli Appreciation Thread

Guest luckstar

She ain't THAT bad. Nowhere near model material though

Are you suffering from A: Low standards, or B: Gay tendencies?

It might as well have an adams apple

I didn't say she was good looking but my first instincts when I saw The headline Ballotelli's Sister, I was expecting ALOT worse.

PS you don't need to be pretty to be a model. Just be skinny & have a symmetrical face

• 4 weeks later...

Euro 2012: Mario Balotelli says he will walk off the pitch if he is racially abused in Poland and Ukraine

Balotelli, who once had bananas thrown at him in a Rome bar, also promised that if anyone repeated such an offensive gesture “I will go to prison because I will kill him”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/european-championships-2012/9298777/Euro-2012-Mario-Balotelli-says-he-will-walk-off-the-pitch-if-he-is-racially-abused-in-Poland-and-Ukraine.html

The thing is I actually believe he has the balls to do it and make a stand,

Will be interesting to see how the media shine a light on it though as they are comfortable with him being the bad boy rougue, him making a positive stand against racism won't sit well with that character.

Sure Eto'o tried to do the same once

He should tbh and i would be more suprised to see him not go through with it than stick to his word

f*ck EVER being subjected to that when you are trying to do your job. The fact so little is done about it is infuriating

• 3 weeks later...
282671_4253633383356_1864238779_n.jpg
  • Upvote 18