GTA (V) 5

Lenny The Tramp

nah dont get me wrong i never said it was BAD by any means

but if you put in them HOURS with vice city and san adreas

then you play GTA IV

its like there was nothing revolutionary about it

san andreas >>> IV purely for the exploration and endless possibilities

the inner city, inter-city, and outside of the city. the open spaces. causing pile ups on the highway in the countryside. doing crazy jumps off cliffs and rooftops on the mountain bike / dirtbike. add in all the cheats like massive jumping, flying cars, tank car, cars fly away when you hit them. so many possibilities. if you put on flying cars and 'cars float away when hit', then gently bump into a car, get out of your car, jetpack cheat, fly above the car thats floating away, land on top of it, take off ur jetpack, then hit triangle you could get into the floating car and it would fly as high as you like with no limit. you could make a boat float into the sky fly up to it on the jetpack land on it spawn a car on top of the boat get in then drive off into the sky. so many stupid little things to play with.

tldr? probably.

• Downvote 1

to me san an is unplayable now, it looks too bad and feels too clunky

i've replayed 4 about 3 times, the city feeling is uncanny, i dunno how they can make a game that feels so real to drive through

the writing is still the best in the bizniz, and the voice acting

its got a nice, big, long and complex plot with loads of little pieces to pick up along the way

yeah it's annoying being called up to play pool or eat burgers but that's a fraction of what was on offer, it was a masterpiece tbh

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...