Week 26 Football & Internationals

Admin.

love the player Joey Barton's become - football wise and attitude wise. Diaby's lucky he didn't leave that game unconscious on a stretcher. i know it's hard for Joey to hold back. props where due :D /referee too whistle happy at Everton game, needs to look for advantage before giving free kicks.

In hindsight we got suckedBartons a total c*nt, very good baller total shithead would like to see diaby bang him out but u know he'd be like the wwf heel and have brass knuckles or salt in his sock blind abou and begin to beat him with a steel chair, ultimate pantomine goonBarton trying to finish diabys careerFat Chicken Lard Nolan escaping red card1st pen = soft2nd = ghost penfoul by rosicky on barton for fk before the 4h goal? :/f*ck*ng outrageous refereeing and its a pisstake i have to wait till monday afternoon to access pundits who actually acknowledge obvious sh*t like thisf*ck alan queerer

• Upvote 1

Sturridge and Welbeck gonna be a problem for England espeically with Morrission, Whilstshire, Josh Mcchernan and Rodwell behind them
Never going to happen
very true
Sturridge and Welbeck gonna be a problem for England espeically with Morrission, Whilstshire, Josh Mcchernan and Rodwell behind them
Never going to happen
My FM file says differentUNLACKK
counter punch KO
PMSLLLLLWhat a gay celebration<<<<<<< CITY FANS
only thing worse right now is that stupid we do what we want chant United fans sing,away from home it has abit of relevance, however at Home it should be banned, and if it was banned it wouldnt be sung, (did you see what i was getting at there)

UNBEATEN AND ITS A FACHT
Hshvgsgjsbgs
sexymick3.gif
im licked and the amount ive just creased at this gif >>>>>>>>tears in my eyes....i just wish i was chung and it would be A&E for me........