The Apprentice 2011

JOHN DOE

nah tom n jim are still naive in certain senses, yeh they have their strong points jim speaks the devils language and tom is smart but they are weak, Jim is kinda stupid sometimes n tom is just...he gets taken over, not assertive enough

helen is effectively smart

toms not assertive enough, fully c/s that i've said it a few times aswell but that doesnt equal not having a brain, you even say yourself he's smart lmao

LOL Who saw that

when the girl got congratulated on her pitch winning the task

and melody looked disgusted/jealous?

lol

Nah just before.

Melody spoke about the boardroom and how LAS was reading all her achievements and awards, Helen slyly tapped Zoe on some "LOL This bitch is gassing again" ting.

• Upvote 1

thats the big difference between this series and the others,

he's looking for a business partner,

so in essence the guy with the best idea may have been kicked off in the 1st week,

Sugar could end up going into the final week with two contestants with sh*t ideas,

helen aint won sh*t

if it was like the old one and he needed someone to work for him then yeah, she reminds me of stella

common sense and incredibly efficient

but even LAS knows tom is hes golden ticket

throw some money and support behind him and your more likely to generate £ with him than any other contestant

Strong post

Entrepreneurs >>>> businessmen

helen aint won sh*t

if it was like the old one and he needed someone to work for him then yeah, she reminds me of stella

throw some money and support behind him and your more likely to generate £ with him than any other contestant

Strong post

Disagree with this post.

Coming from a person who studies Business for a living not make music.

helen aint won sh*t

Strong post

+

Melody will be out soon. She aint winning anything.

/

Whoever is PM next week will probably be gone.

Swear it was Tom that told her to make the appointments. Shoulda just said as team leader he's decidin who's goin where, and that's that

Other guy.... He complains about not speaking english while all the Melody said on the phone was "parlez vous anglais?" followed by a convo in english. he should have had the initiative to do that at least once, even if it meant passing over the phone once they said they couldn't speak english

did anyone else notice the chick not having a bra on in the house at the beginning of the episode?

39819897.jpg

• Downvote 2

yo

i wana make a compilation video of Susie's best bits from apprentice

im gonna include do the french love their children, and also the spa treatment ep where she says everyone in the shopping mall looks poor

can anyone think of any other moments?

and also would u recommend makin a compilation vid of ne1 else n which clips?

yo

i wana make a compilation video of Susie's best bits from apprentice

im gonna include do the french love their children, and also the spa treatment ep where she says everyone in the shopping mall looks poor

can anyone think of any other moments?

and also would u recommend makin a compilation vid of ne1 else n which clips?

any part where shes within a 2 foot radius of zoe and speaking tbh

remember on the task before (with the collecting waste and selling it) she said summin else that got zoe vex

• Upvote 1