The Game

Guest 11 Bills

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Game has confirmed plans for a joint album with Ed Sheeran, promising a "crazy" double LP at the end of this year or early 2015.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/may/02/ed-sheeran-and-the-game-confirm-plans-for-a-joint-album

Step down for Ed if you ask me, and pretty out of character for The Game as well while we're at it.

The Game has confirmed plans for a joint album with Ed Sheeran, promising a "crazy" double LP at the end of this year or early 2015.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/may/02/ed-sheeran-and-the-game-confirm-plans-for-a-joint-album

Step down for Ed if you ask me, and pretty out of character for The Game as well while we're at it.

!

/

i can't take the name dropping

why does he do that ffs

/

frank ocean go ahead & fuck these fuck niggers

had me rolling :rofl:

• 2 months later...

Dude can rap but never was a good artist had a weakness with hooks, making hits without a feature helping him and just overall song writing. I think there's a huge difference betweebn spitters/rappers and good artists. guys like The Game, Jay Z, Nas, Jadakiss, Fabolous etc are spitters/mc's while guys like B.o.B, Em, 50, DMX etc are good artists

:lmao:

• Downvote 1

• 8 months later...

Nah.

Impact of GRODT was mental.

Don't think we'll see a release like that again. Pinnacle of rap.

c/s

I don't think I've ever listened to an album with so many bangers on, the levels on this haven't been matched

Beg For Mercy and The Documentary were great followups as well though, really that whole 2000-2005 period had so much on-point rap being pushed out

I can't listen to 50 any more though, and thus The Documentary gets more spins.