XBOX: FIFA 12

Agent31

Put Fifa 12 on high priority so they send it out a day before it's released so you get it on release date 1st class in the post.

Say the disc is lost in the post and you never received it. The first time you do this they send you a new copy in the post (they only question it 3rd time when they think you're taking the piss). Send it back, keep original.

Cancel account.

Profit?

Neg, can't stand tramps like you.

roflroll2.gif

• Upvote 2

not rating it on the first few plays. defensive side definately seems better but why the fuck is the game so fast :/ ?

seems to me as though the defensive side slowing down and being more tactical will only encourage people to pingpong pass even more due to the fact they havent really improved the passing aspect. pro passing was a sick idea for 11 that they seemed to just scrap when the game actually dropped and it went from pass success being based on positioning and the power applied to the pass to all that being irrelevant and you could just continually tap A at the same kind of power and the pass would be successful no matter what the situation was at the time. seems too easy to bypass a player who's trying to close the space by simply playing a couple of effortless passes back and forth and catching them out. imo you shouldnt be able to play a series of complicated passes by simply tapping A and moving the thumbstick quickly towards the intended target, its too easy to retain possession and progress with little risk of losing the ball

can see time wasting being even more easy on this

any random playing how Barcelona do in real life thinking they're accomplished

positive is that manual players get more time on the ball

@ Trim to me it feels way slower than FIFA 11 lol how i wanted it

Defending is mad but better. Something about the shooting i dont like feels like the old ones on ps2 when it had a delay after you press shoot, other than that :Y:

maybe its just because i only played a few games before going out but it felt like matches were too fast paced and rushed. gonna play it again later tho

yeah seemed kinda slow when i played it. had to change the game speed.

defence is good. takes some getting used to

shooting feels kinda slugish, and delayed but whatever.

seems like you can actually dribble through a bag of players quite easily. Was playing my bro, and literally dribbled past 6 man in the box, was silly. (probably due to him not being used to the new defensive changes)

Goalkeepers look like they are alot better this time round. Had trouble scoring the easiest goals, he was saving them all. influx of square balls to score?

overall seams more tactical, due to the new defence system. Instead of holding A and hoping your defender gets there.

Ref's seem less inclined to stop the game or give adv. The amount of times i slumped their striker only to get the ball and carry on. Could be because its a demo, or cause of the new impact engine.