Marbella the new place ?

Mr. Gayle

pmsl

thought lewis was mixrace with a black mum scottish dad ?

yeh mate takes a big man to write that on here init..never been robbed, never even lost a fight but i keep it humble because this is an online forum you twat

come across cunts like you all the time and they end up with half there teeth missin

how many fights you had in your life bro?

• Upvote 1

yeh mate takes a big man to write that on here init..never been robbed, never even lost a fight but i keep it humble because this is an online forum you twat

come across cunts like you all the time and they end up with half there teeth missin

Thats the perception you give off when you say sh*t like

" Na it's because them types of monkeys think the best way to speak to a girl is "oi yoo.. oi come here".. then the pretty ting with the big bumper decides to stick to looking for white man only."

come across like some next victimized BNP member from Dartford

And you've been watching too many movies son, the victimized guy don't always get the gril in the end and the bully doesn't always get f*cked up son, as you can attest to, this is real life you stupid c*nt, stop watching them hollywood teen dramas.

What i said was true though so what are you talking about...iv seen it bare times on holiday and in ends where certain 'monkeys' speak to chicks the same as they speak to there mandem and it's cringeworthy and makes blacks look stupid.

And white people don't do this, i've been to holidays and seen white guys say sh*t like 'Alright darling want to suck on some ball shaped sweets' and sh*t of that nature, its nothing to do with colour you mug, and from time when your calling your own people 'monkeys' what does that tell you about yourself?

loooooooooooooool

lol@ a jamaican, turk, indian, having a problem with a nigerian.<br />
who is indian? / i recognised someone in one of the pics

im just talking in general response to the people having problems with etc. a common trait when the ppl with said problems are trash of the earth even moreso

• Downvote 1